Good luck guys!

Deleted Member I

Not long now before your trip!

Have fun and be safe. :thumb2

Not long.............tell me about it :eek

Thanks are defo due - the support from here has been great, thanks guys :clap

Andres

PS Wanna buy a sticker :augie

Clocks ticking, everything is coming together and peeps are prepped and ready for the off. :bounce1

I'm on the boat first thing Monday for a gentle bimble up to Skye and a recce of the bar facilities at the Rassay House Hotel, not that we will be drinking much on Thursday night of course, we got an appointment with a ferry and road Friday morning. :D

Thanks to everyone for the support. One week from now we'll be sitting in Raasay House ready for the adventure :eek:

Have a good evening all, and all the very best wishes to you and yours for a good and safe 2010 :thumb2

Right, where's the :jager

I am in awe of the guys!

Even though they didn't start in Calum's road . .they are still doing the trip in these cold conditions.

Good on you. Hope you guys have lots of fun and adventure!

I am in awe of the guys!

Even though they didn't start in Calum's road . .they are still doing the trip in these cold conditions.

:stupid

There you go making sense again Tom.....

;)

I am in awe of the guys!

I'm doing the trip in reverse. Riding down to the new Calum's Road in The Gambia and then riding from there to Calum's Road in Scotland, sort of, in a roundabout way. :)

I'm doing the trip in reverse. Riding down to the new Calum's Road in The Gambia and then riding from there to Calum's Road in Scotland, sort of, in a roundabout way. :)

That's the way, think outside the box. :thumb2

Glad to know that there are still mad eccentric charitable Brits cruising the frozen wastelands of northern Europe.

Glad that you've reached some civilisation.

Back
Top Bottom