Bitterly disappointed but realistic - Friday 8th of January 2010

Party on Rassay sounds good, can only make the end of May though !

:beerjug:

It may be dependant on availabilty of the hotel sooner we can sort a date the better really as David will put on music and set up a slide show etc

Still to enquire about bingo though:thumb2

Sounds like a great idea...Stick me and Geraldine on the list...Best of luck boys and be careful...(i sound like my mother!!) :aidan

Providing I'm back from Africa by then.:)

you need to get there first though :D

As, an aside have we got a Yeti smillie yet for all this snowbound stuff?

Anyone know where I can get studds for the knobblies at short order?:augie

I think the slide show begins on Friday, when we set off... :augie

Anyone else going stir crazy waiting for "the off"?

Even the wife is asking "Why are you still here?" "Shouldn't you have left by now?".

Bike is all packed. Can't believe the amount of stuff I've got. I've been through it all today and cut down on everything that is not essential and reduced my clothes by half. Unfortunately, my medications take up nearly half a pannier.:eek:

Wish I'd opted for Fanum's tyre service which would save me lugging the TKCs on back of bike.

As I'm planning to ride back via Mali I have to take enough bits and bobs to be self sufficient for all the return journey.

Wow, I'm looking forward to this trip more than any other bike trip in the past and I've been on a few over the last 30 years.:)

We are going to have a really memorable adventure.:)

Sid

Anyone else going stir crazy waiting for "the off"?

Yep :thumb2

Wish I'd opted for Fanum's tyre service which would save me lugging the TKCs on back of bike.

Go for four wheel drive, handy in the present circumstances :D

Wow, I'm looking forward to this trip more than any other bike trip in the past and I've been on a few over the last 30 years.:)

We are going to have a really memorable adventure.:)

Sid

Likewise :thumb2 It will be great :bounce1

Sid - Remember Betty's tyres are in Spain - maybe you could do a deal.

Just a thought with the sna coming to you.

We need a name for the Calum's Ceilidh. And a date.

7-9 May is the Wales weekend, and 21-23 is the North of England one, so it would seem to be a choice between 14-16, or 28-30.

Names - Calum's Road: The Squeakwal? The Long Way Up? Banjul Memories? Raasay Reunion?

NW200 is 15th May this year.......

Anyone know if the sizes are the same for my 1100?

Would seem a good idea if they are.:)

110/80 B 19 150/70 B 17 are the sizes for 1100/1150 and 1200 GS so the answers yes on fitment.

Stevie sent down Heidenau K60's from memory, 2 sets one for himself and one for his brother in law. He is talking of heading down to Morocco later in the year though.

heidenau_k60_2.jpg

Calum's Road today.

May have been the wrong move to call it off:D

070110_021.jpg

Back
Top Bottom