January's Night ........

DOH! :blast

Sorry guy's that was my bad!!! The post clearly states the 21st and NOT the 26th...

I guess it's on par with remembering all the other key dates of the year... Such as age of children and their birthdays etc... :rob

I'll deffinitely be there on the 17th and NOT the 26th.... DOH! There we go again! :blast

:D

Hi all,

I'm a newbie in terms of this website and GS ownership. I'm based in Swansea and would second the call for a regular meet with some local tossers (I'm assured thats a term of endearment) :)

Erm, sorry the snows getting to me, when is this January meet thing :nenau I know its January :rolleyes:

Germ, within the first few posts you will see it's the 21st of Jan... After that I confused the issue! :augie

Also we may have a fellow Tosser an new employee from Touratech coming too? Mr Plumb also asked when it was taking place. Could be a full house!

Hi Dai, Welcome to the site. Why not come allong on the 21st and meet the guys, and indulge in some:beer: and a fantastic :dragon steak .Its always a warm welcome for newbies.
Keep an eye out on the site for forthcoming :camping trips and rideouts.:thumb

21st of January sounds good. I'm a virgin to these ere parts, so be gentle with me.
The new but slightly used Touratech bloke.
Now where the hell is this place, or do I have to buy one of our GPS's?

Can I get a discount????

Just for the Dai and Lamble :)

Seeing that the Price's Arms was a great hit the last time :thumb I thought
we'd go there again for a bit of :beer:
Its set for Thursday 21st January 1900hrs- for eating 1930hrs.
Address is

Price's Arms
38 station rd
coelbren
sa10 9pn

Tel no 01639 700370

They do the best :drool :dragon black steaks around, and an open fire to warm you'r cockles on :augie

Please let me know how many of you are going as I need to confirm with Phill
the numbers. It may also be a camping venue a little later in the year too.

No GPS required :augie

21st of January sounds good. I'm a virgin to these ere parts, so be gentle with me.
The new but slightly used Touratech bloke.
Now where the hell is this place, or do I have to buy one of our GPS's?

Can I get a discount????

Can't you smell the steaks cooking from Ystrad Lamble? you're probably the nearest Tosser to it. Me thinks you need to get out more and explore our countryside:comfort.

IF you go up to Abercrave and turn right up towards Onllwyn, when you get to top turn left for Coelbren and pub is at far end of village.:beerjug:

Can't you smell the steaks cooking from Ystrad Lamble? you're probably the nearest Tosser to it. Me thinks you need to get out more and explore our countryside:comfort.

IF you go up to Abercrave and turn right up towards Onllwyn, when you get to top turn left for Coelbren and pub is at far end of village.:beerjug:

You cheecky tosser you! :p Didn't you get lost last time :augie

:hide

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm going to do my best to attend on the 21st.

:camping and rideouts and :beer: and :blagblah are all of my favourite things! :D

sounds good guys :)

I'm gona do my best to get the mrs on the back of the bike.... :augie nothing like a challenge :D

Also got my new Karoo T's t fit as well.... That should be a laugh on wet roads!

Mrs H coming too.

Will probably mean 4 rather than 2 wheels (my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

Mrs H coming too.

Will probably mean 4 rather than 2 wheels (my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)
Simon, Look forward to seeing you again. Nice BBQ was that, pity couldn't stay longer :thumb
Mel will be toddler sitting (its NOT A BABY ANYMORE, so I'm TOLD :nenau)
So I will be on the Orange beastie!

Who, Moi?:augie. I got there under my own steam straight from work.
I need BigAl's assistance to get lost:bounce1

Lost who needs assistance, I've got a degree in getting Lost :D:D
But always manage to get there in the end :augie and find some unusual routes
in the process. (sometimes) :thumb

Anyone want to meet up locally and go up together?.

nite out

Hi BigAl looks like her in doors would like to come so two here cheers see you on the 21st Dai.

Exploring is next thing on my list of things to do. Looking forward to finding out about the best places to ride to around this neck of the woods. So far limited to a few trips to furniture shops, the chippie and chinese and the Apple Mac store in Cardiff.
Everytime I drive through Ystrad it's closed.

So this place is up by the Monkeys!

Oh and you'll find I've put a discount on the 660 Garmins for you and I've got a series of 30 day specials throughout the year. So na, na nee nahh nahhh!

Ah, the benefits of an education.

Back
Top Bottom