The Phil Morris Race Collection Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Tee

Mega Tosser
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Not content with creating Tosser History at Ripley when i took a Party of 10 to Donington and went back Solo :eek , i have another Day out to offer.

Mr Phil Morris - Phil Morris Racing- has offered to open his Collection for an exclusive UKGSER Visit on Saturday 30th January.
Situated next to his Home at Whittington (nr Oswestry-about 27 miles from Brosely),the Collection houses 40 Race Bikes,predominately 70's and 80's,but also having a 1928 Brooklands Racer and a USR Sidecar Outfit raced by Chris Vincent,amongst others. In addition,there is a large number of Race Suits,Helmets and other Memorabilia,including a lot of TT and MGP Trophies.
The Collection is made available to raise funds for Charity with a suggested donation of £5.00 (more if you're Flush !!). Mr Morris thinks that an Hour should be long enough to see all there is to see and would like to restrict Numbers to 6-10 per Party. There is a Pub 3 Doors down the road for Parking and the 1st Party would be wanted on site at 11.00 on Saturday Morning with subsequent parties at Hourly intervals. If there is sufficient support,Phil could ask Chris Vincent along to chat and answer questions about racing with "a bit on the side !"
The Pub can park Bikes as well as Cars and does Chicken and Chips for around £5 so if we run 2 or more Parties,the Pub would be a handy meet-up location.

Please indicate your interest here ASAP as i need to confirm Interest and Numbers to Mr Morris.

Cheers,Dave. :thumb2

Cheers Chris !

If it helps with decision making, I'm afraid that i will not be at the Weekend due to having a prior commitment on the Sunday. However,i'm quite happy to drive over to Broseley in my Car and pick up a group to go to Phil's. Obviously,i'll do the return trip too !

Cheers Chris !

If it helps with decision making, I'm afraid that i will not be at the Weekend due to having a prior commitment on the Sunday. However,i'm quite happy to drive over to Broseley in my Car and pick up a group to go to Phil's. Obviously,i'll do the return trip too !

See what happens then?

:thumb2

Trip Cancelled

In view of the low response,i have informed Mr Morris that i am cancelling the visit. I can arrange a visit later in the Year,perhaps when the Weather is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom