Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Thunderbirds Are Go!

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    That it was, be prepared for full reports very soon!

As I'm bored here's a grinning Gert having checked our bikes out, mines hiding behind his btw

Look at that scruffy tosser, looks like he's dressed for the office on a Friday

Its still snow up here Gert just as when you left it

Looking forward to the pics
    R100GS PD 1993
    Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport 2010
    Triumph 900 Scrambler 2014
    Yamaha Delight 115 Scooter 2013

Citroen DS3 120lux 2015
    Knaus Sun Ti 650 MG 2017

Multi rider
    Well,

Just to make sure Bhud's stomach settled down quietly I made sure it wasn't exposed to anything it hadn't been for the last month.....

Couple of bottles of champagne tonight to get his blood levels back to normal

Congrats to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by AndyT View Post
    Look at that scruffy tosser, looks like he's dressed for the office on a Friday

Its still snow up here Gert just as when you left it

Looking forward to the pics
    Made it back home, arrived 7:30 with the last10 miles in snow and sleetto round the trip off nicely

Back into work this morning Somehow Aberdeenshire commuter traffic didn't appreciate my newly acquired skills of Morrocan style filtering through traffic

Just had a quick peek through this thread, thanks for your interest and following us down It was a great ride down with a top bunch of Tossers

Photies and ride report to follow, or you can wait for our upcoming book "I didn't sign up to this..." for all the gory trip details.
    Gert

Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakambale View Post
    Made it back home, arrived 7:30 with the last10 miles in snow and sleetto round the trip off nicely

Back into work this morning Somehow Aberdeenshire commuter traffic didn't appreciate my newly acquired skills of Morrocan style filtering through traffic

Just had a quick peek through this thread, thanks for your interest and following us down It was a great ride down with a top bunch of Tossers

Photies and ride report to follow, or you can wait for our upcoming book "I didn't sign up to this..." for all the gory trip details.

Yay, well done

Got back late Monday night, also in snow - had a certain syncronisity I thought

Straight back to work toady Feck me, sod the trip, that is proper hard core

Lookng forward the the piccies, write up and May in Raasay

You'll have to wait for my write up, gotta send the film off and get it scanned first.........

Andres
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    One of the five imbeciles of the vainglorious big swinging dick types of the Harley section

Home at 13:30ish today...

... will be back later am off to spend some time with Terry (Mrs MTM)

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

We count them out, then we count them back in.

Thats me home safe too

Shame that that last meal together produced so much illness, Glen and I both had problems, as did Heather, I wont be going there again !!!!!

Lloyd from Redcoat Express picked us up from our hotel this morning, put fuel in our bikes and did not leave untill the bikes had started, TOP BLOKE

Well my trip is over, everyday was an adventure, and I have great memorys which will stay with me forever.

THANKS GUYS.

Well done all of you, at least now I won't have to spend all day logging on to your Spot trackers.

See you on Raasay. I might bring my wallet to the bar...

Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post
    See you on Raasay. I will definitely bring my overfilled wallet to the bar...
    fixed it for you
    Gert

Quote Originally Posted by Nakambale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post
    Well done all of you, at least now I won't have to spend all day logging on to your Spot trackers.

See you on Raasay. I might bring my overfilled wallet to the bar...
    fixed it for you
    Ah Gert, if only that were true.

Which it isn't, even though I didn't accompany youse lot. If I had done, I think I'd now be out begging on the streets...

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021