Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Updates for Sid

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Proff View Post
    As Sid has just stated, anyone who has sponsored [at least a Fiver] him can get the real time link from me [inc password ]

Theres nothing wrong with the tracker Sid, it's showing where you are

The link in the first post has NOT been updated since Bordeaux so don't bother deleting it...

Thanks Proff

Erh can you PM me the link so I can see where I´ve been.

More people have sponsored me today, so big thanks to all of them. Proff, please thank Tony from Hatherleigh Market who gave 25 quid. Russell and Lida from Phase One Endurance have given 20 quid. There´s still the extra 750 to come from Barclays when I get back.

It is fantastic to see people sponsoring me when I´m "on the road", it is a great motivator to keep going even when I´m freezing cold and my infected knee is hurting, so thanks again to every single person who has sponsored me any amount.

Unfortunately, I can´t seem to upload pictures at the moment but that will change once I get hold of a card reader.

We said this would be a momorable adventure and it most definately will be.

Cheers

Sid

25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Crapaud View Post
    Thanks Proff

Erh can you PM me the link so I can see where I´ve been.

More people have sponsored me today, so big thanks to all of them. Proff, please thank Tony from Hatherleigh Market who gave 25 quid. Russell and Lida from Phase One Endurance have given 20 quid. There´s still the extra 750 to come from Barclays when I get back.

It is fantastic to see people sponsoring me when I´m "on the road", it is a great motivator to keep going even when I´m freezing cold and my infected knee is hurting, so thanks again to every single person who has sponsored me any amount.

Unfortunately, I can´t seem to upload pictures at the moment but that will change once I get hold of a card reader.

We said this would be a momorable adventure and it most definately will be.

Cheers

Sid
    Sorry Sid, I've just checked
    no £5 from you, so no tracker
    will do regarding Tony etc

hi its little me back from Exeter Hospital and driven through snow blizzards today

With regard the spot at the beginning of this thread.

Martin had set it like it on purpose so people did not know where you were to keep you safe and it does not update it with new area . atomaticially

I will hit his head against the nearest wall

Hes just come down and said he will sort it out soon .

(sid sent you some PM's)

Almost ended up calling Proff out when we got to Winkleight (sp) as was in a snow blizzard but as had not done horse we pushed on ..

going to read blog now

Toubab Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Is it only me who finds it quite amusing that there's a security blackout on piccies etc, yet for a fiver, you can get a password that allows you to see live updates of where Sid is from his GPS??

Good job Al-Quaeeda are broke, innit

Go Sid!!!
    (and you others)
    सत्यमेव जयते

Quote Originally Posted by Fanum View Post
    Is it only me who finds it quite amusing that there's a security blackout on piccies etc, yet for a fiver, you can get a password that allows you to see live updates of where Sid is from his GPS??

Go Sid!!!
    (and you others)

You can pay more then a fiver if you want we wont mind ...... more the merrier ...

Hope Al-Quaeeda dont read nglish and ant a UKGSer member .... Start checking records quick before the lads get nearer.

Go Sid!!!
    (and you others)
    Don't be fucking daft Fannykins
    I'm Jewish and I ain't giving no non Subscribers fuck all !!!
    it will cost you a fiver PLUS a PM to get info !!!

When will I get your PM Fanny ????

Deleted acc oony
    Is it only me who finds it quite amusing that there's a security blackout on piccies etc, yet for a fiver, you can get a password
    No

All this sounds a bit like an underground prostitution ring

Pay me some money and I'll show you my thingy

No security blackout on pics, its just that this hotel PC doesn´t have a SD card reader to get the pics from camera to internet. I think Roger may have laptop with him and that may allow me to post pics.

Glen has left Benidorm this morning as he is (too?) keen to get to Algercias and get tyres fitted.

John and I have decided to chill out here in Benidorm in this wonderful hotel. All the other guests are retired old Brits so John and I fit in nicely. Might go for a swim this afternoon.

A day not riding will help my knee to heal properly without constantly bending it getting on and off bike.

Roger and rest of other group are going to join us here the evening. I´ll go and tell the bar staff to order in more vodka this afternoon.

Should be nice run down coast to Algercias tomorrow.

Just seen weather report on Sky News and Devon looked badly hit. Glad I got out when I did or I´d still be stuck at home.

Thanks for the support guys.

Sid

jeez Sid I must be psychic

Linky

The Northern Groups run looked impressive Yesterday Although I can only see the track log not distances or speeds so it's hard to judge
    Oh Great and Wise Deity, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can! And the wisdom to know the difference!

Good luck......................Sid and the others

Tossers in Benidorm, whatever next

I rode in Sept from Santander to within 30 miles of Benidorm, in one hit and in 30c heat...... it was a long way...............................so hats off to you guys, it must be epic and hard to keep your spirits up mile after mile in freezing temps
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoxer View Post
    .so hats off to you guys, it must be epic and hard to keep your spirits up mile after mile in freezing temps
    Our spirits are always lifted when we see donations hitting our justgiving accounts.
    Hint, Hint

Thanks for your comments Johnny

Our spirits are always lifted when we see donations hitting our justgiving accounts. Hint, Hint

Thanks for your comments Johnny
    Just done it Sid.............................enjoy your swim
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

Cheers Johnny much appreciated.

Been best day of trip so far, very relaxing.

Just done interim update to my blog site, WITH PHOTOS.

Andres has turned up whilst I am typing this and I can hear what sounds like GSers outside the hotel now.

We´ve had a few beers and then several Spanish brandies to get us ready for Thunder arriving soon. I´ve bought a small bottle of Jagermeister and a Smirnoff ready for their arrival. See photos on blog.

John is upstairs in the indoor swimming pool.

I´ll update blog again later with more photos if I´m sober enough.

Good to here the positive reports about Mauritania. Seen similar reports on the HUBB so its looking good.

I´ll update blog again later with more photos if I´m sober enough.
    Sid why not go into the control panel on this and add your blogs address to your sig line then we can just click and go there

Glad to see the Northern Bunch arrived! I hope all are safe and well, look forward to updates from them later!

Haven't had the PC in track mode today as I've been busy

i.e. add this http://sidhorman.blogspot.com/ to your signature line on here?

P.s. Like your writing style very relaxed!
    Oh Great and Wise Deity, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can! And the wisdom to know the difference!

Will some clever mod embed this in Sids posts please

http://sidhorman.blogspot.com/

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast