isnt it about time

Madame et Moi for a start.

Suggest Norfolks and north Suffolks meet up at the traditional place (Thetford Mcdonalds).

How about setting a place for getting together (Southwold or Aldeburgh?) and we all gather there from different directions?

Chad - as you've kicked this off are you happy to make the call about where?
ALDEBURGH sounds like a plan:thumb2 do you have a cafe or someplace there:)

ALDEBURGH sounds like a plan:thumb2 do you have a cafe or someplace there:)

Good choice.

The chippies usually take a bashing when Tossers are around. Parking can be a bit tricky on Sundays so it might be worth getting together at the car park to the north of town by the beach and wandering down or getting a kind soul or 2 to do the chip run.

Plenty of other places too if we want a sit down. All a bit twee but ok.

The marvelous Flora Tea Rooms just down the coast are closed until February :(.

attachment.php

BTW - some of the usual suspects haven't been on here for a while. Pass the word.

I'd be up for it, but the bike's in having a bit of a makeover, so I'm stuck in the house with the pipe and slippers (and woodburner ) for now - unless it's all fixed up in time . Have a good day anyhow...
Roger from Cambridge.

So the essex crowd are meeting at Boreham at 8am

then moving on to aldeburgh to hook up with you lot shouldnt you meet up at thetford a little earlier:augie:augie

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Have you lot ever thought about heading to London Road Inc. (aka LRI) in Lowestoft? They've got a cafe and me Dosman and Bigyin can all be found lurking there fairly regularly...
They're on reduced opening til the spring, but Tuesday to Saturdays are a good bet.....:thumb

No affiliation btw....:angel

then moving on to aldeburgh to hook up with you lot shouldnt you meet up at thetford a little earlier:augie:augie

Hi Chad
I'll be getting on to the A12 at Colchester, there were some others from here earlier in the thread.
Was going to suggest meeting up with you lot riding north at the BP station on the Colchester bypass at 8.30? if thats ok.

We should get to Aldeburgh about 12.00 if we leave Thetford at 10.30

:thumb

Plan! I've got a reasonable route but happy to follow if someone fancies leading. Will post suggestion up tomorrow .

Jalfrezi - what time are you planning for Aldeburgh? Even I can't handle fish and chips before 12.00!

Hi Chad
I'll be getting on to the A12 at Colchester, there were some others from here earlier in the thread.
Was going to suggest meeting up with you lot riding north at the BP station on the Colchester bypass at 8.30? if thats ok.

yup thats a goer mate:thumb2

Plan! I've got a reasonable route but happy to follow if someone fancies leading. Will post suggestion up tomorrow .

Jalfrezi - what time are you planning for Aldeburgh? Even I can't handle fish and chips before 12.00!

we can just take a steady run up there get regular coffee intakes and most likely be there for around 1030-11ish..i think:p

If you wanted a proper brekkie with real coffee, I would suggest the Orwell Crossing. That would tie in nicely for any South Suffolk folks too. :thumb

If you wanted a proper brekkie with real coffee, I would suggest the Orwell Crossing. That would tie in nicely for any South Suffolk folks too. :thumb
what where exactly is that monty ?:)

It is the truck stop on the A14. Over the bridge, past the Nacton exit and the next slip road. About the best truck stop you will find and the brekkie is excellent there. Proper Tosser fare.

Do I get my Rugged Roads discount now? :augie

It is the truck stop on the A14. Over the bridge, past the Nacton exit and the next slip road. About the best truck stop you will find and the brekkie is excellent there. Proper Tosser fare.

Do I get my Rugged Roads discount now? :augie
that sounds like a good place to stop then:thumb2

discount:p its Annette you have to impress not me:augie:aidan

its Annette you have to impress not me:augie:aidan

That sounds tricky. I will have to browse the web site again and see if I can be tempted. :augie

Anyway, it looks like you guys are going to have a nice time. I have even been playing with a nice route from the Orwell Crossing to Aldeburgh for you if you fancy it...

Attachments

• Orwell to Aldeburgh.gdb
    24.5 KB · Views: 53

Back
Top Bottom