isnt it about time

First bit missing? I've added that to your file and converted to a TomTom itn file plus a GPS exchange file. I'll do a Garmin one as well if anyone wants one?

Was ok here. Ho hum. The mysteries of files.

I was avoiding getting the group through Thetford by running out on the A11 first and cutting back before Elveden.

No worries.

hi there

Hi Lads how often do you lads get out . would of liked to come along on your jan ride but i'm currently out of the country .

have you anything planed for feb and if so would you mind one more along

Al

Hi Lads how often do you lads get out . would of liked to come along on your jan ride but i'm currently out of the country .

have you anything planed for feb and if so would you mind one more along

Al

yup,,,just keep your eyes peeled we'll sort another:thumb2

If it's dry me and my son will be along! Thetford meet up by the way. :thumb2

Was ok here. Ho hum. The mysteries of files.

I was avoiding getting the group through Thetford by running out on the A11 first and cutting back before Elveden.

No worries.

Fair point, don't want to disturb the locals, after all I have to drive through there on a regular basis!

New GPS files attached.

Looks like we may have 7 or 8 travelling from Thetford so getting close to 'Drop off system' numbers! Planning to keep well within speed limits especially as some of the roads are of the smaller country type!

Attachments

• Thet to Ald.zip
    8.4 KB · Views: 24
Thanks for the headsup, I'll see if Dosman is back from Aberdeen or where ever, see if he wants to tag along. The Management might even come on her Ninja 6....:augie

Cant make it Rich :(

This weekend is the the one my lad comes over so no bike playtime .......have fun and say hello to management from me :thumb2

Planning to keep well within speed limits especially as some of the roads are of the smaller country type!

Good man. Group riding in too spirited a fashion is bloody risky and tends to attract attention from 'the authorities'.

Happy to sweep.

french-fries-39.gif
french-fries-39.gif
french-fries-39.gif
french-fries-39.gif
french-fries-39.gif
french-fries-39.gif
french-fries-39.gif
french-fries-39.gif
french-fries-39.gif
french-fries-39.gif
french-fries-39.gif
french-fries-39.gif
french-fries-39.gif

Soon come.

we must get more rideouts together, i remember the run late last year to the same destination, and started at Thetford,

I was the only non gs on the rideout,:comfort

i hope you all have a great time on sunday.

sorry i could not make it with you.

am planning some ridouts for march, so will keep you informed.

Change of plans so will head for the Thetford RV at 10 but wont be out all day as have duties prebooked for the afternoon :)

I've not been on a bike run for a few years but would like to tag onto this one, if thats ok. I live in Mellis but will look out for the group passing through Thorndon.

Terry :thumb2

I've not been on a bike run for a few years but would like to tag onto this one, if thats ok. I live in Mellis but will look out for the group passing through Thorndon.

Terry :thumb2

Should be at the junction with the 1077 at about 11.15. I'll pm you my mobile number should you miss, or as Mr B says, see you at Aldeburgh.

Back
Top Bottom