isnt it about time

chad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
the snows now melting fast:JB so we should start making a plan, theres a blinding cafe just off the A12 at hatfield peverall we could use as a start point:thumb2

what say you:)

I could always be tempted for chips at Aldeburgh. Hopefully the date of this jolly will work out ok so I can come along and play :)

We could always meet at the Orwell Crossing for brekkie and coffee first. A mighty fine establishment, and you can never have to much fried food in one day. :augie

Matt

I could always be tempted for chips at Aldeburgh. Hopefully the date of this jolly will work out ok so I can come along and play :)

We could always meet at the Orwell Crossing for brekkie and coffee first. A mighty fine establishment, and you can never have to much fried food in one day. :augie

Matt
well lets start bouncing some dates around you matt seeing as you keep missing out mate:thumb2

Are we looking at a weekend or weekday? I am probably not around at a weekend until mid Feb due to other commitments, but I am off work on Monday 25th if anyone fancies a run?

Just pick a date and people will either come along or not. Probably not wise to wait for me! :thumb

Are we looking at a weekend or weekday? I am probably not around at a weekend until mid Feb due to other commitments, but I am off work on Monday 25th if anyone fancies a run?

Just pick a date and people will either come along or not. Probably not wise to wait for me! :thumb

unfortunately its weekends only for me , hows about sunday 24th of jan as a starter then sort something for feb when montys free:D

,,,where are all the usual suspects:augie

<snore> Hmm.... waaa.....
t2225.gif

Someone say something about chips??
t1932.gif

Back
Top Bottom