Llangollen Trail Ride for the UKGSER weekenders.

Timpo

North Wales TRF
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Once again BHT has asked me to sort a trail ride out for folking attending the UKGSER bash at The Hand Hotel. :D
The rides will be closed shop to those only attending the do...... sorry!
This year will be slightly different, with no pogo ride, but a couple of rides lead by Tossers on X-Challenges (at present), so there will be an easy ride and a trickier ride. Should the numbers swell, then I'm sure we can expand the ride number to suit.
Ok, this thread can be used to gauge the numbers wishing to ride some green lanes during the Saturday of the weekend.
Please put your name to it and your level of technicality (easy or tricky), and also what bike you will be riding.

Best regards.

Timpo.

If I'm around...and recovered from today's ride:thumb

Edit:blast Tricky on a Harley Davidson Electraglide

Once again BHT has asked me to sort a trail ride out for folking attending the UKGSER bash at The Hand Hotel. :D

Please put your name to it and your level of technicality (easy or tricky), and also what bike you will be riding.

Camping at Wern Isaf Farm & making a weekend of it.

Easy ride.

DRZ400E.

Count me in too please

Will be on a KTM 990 ADV.

Not used it offroad yet but have used WR250 off road many times.

Easy or hard, depends on what you mean by that I guess.

Malcolm

Easy ride.

DRZ400E.

Strike that!

I can lead a group if you require Timpo.

I can just about remember last years route :thumb

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187582

If Spout leads a group again I'm up for that please, really enjoyed it last year. :thumb2

SpoutsGroupPhoto.jpg

Hi there I know im new here but can anyone take part? I'm riding a ktm 990 adv s! I quite like a challenge so the more difficult the better! :augie

sam

Swansea's a fair way to ride from just for a day's trail ride, I recon it's a safe bet Sam's here for the weekend. :thumb2

Mmm, a KTM 990 ADV. You'll be in safe hands with Timpo Sam. He's our local guide & knows all the difficult trails in the area.
Welcome to the forum. :beerjug:

14Whoops.jpg

Count me in. Also a newbie to the green lanes, so easy route for me please. Also camping at the farm.

:thumb
Count me in please...:rolleyes:
Not sure what ride easy or tricky i'll go for either..
Will be camping some place not sure where yet..:confused:
DRZ 400
Cheers Timpo:beerjug:
:rob

Back
Top Bottom