so how many in total

Me for certain prob fri and sat.

Not sure about the boss yet:D

I land on the Friday, so subject to flights and all that I plan on being there saturday.
:thumb2

yah hoo

looks like we may have ourselves a party:beerjug::guitarist:ChrisKelly:hug:JB

as for parking etc, no probs their, we just need to form an orderly layout so the normal regulars can park as well. shouldn't be too hard to do:augie

Where exactly?

By now I know that I am going to Shropshire. Can somebody give an address or post code please? :beerjug:

I'll be there. Might bring the van but it's looking to be a bit of a squeeze in the car park the way things are going. And it's not taxed at the moment. So it might be the tent or I might even commute (unlikely :beer:).
But whatever, I plan to be there Friday teatime until Sunday.

Oh, and eating whatever is available.

Room for one more camping? Strangely, the rest of the family are busy washing their hair that weekend.

Put me down for breakfast Sat & Sun.

Yep, We'll be there :thumb2 Both nights Brekies etc for two please.

We're comming in the new tent (four wheels, comfy bed sort of thing) but probably won't get there before 8.30ish. It's only a little one so no special parking arangements needed.

Val.

Just little :)augie) old me for Saturday night, Sunday brekki would be great:thumb2

Setting off in an hour or so, din-din tonight, brekkers tomorrow please.

Setting off in an hour or so, din-din tonight, brekkers tomorrow please.

You had me going then:blast I had a little panic I thought I had the dates wrong:D

It's not till next weekend Shugie :blast:augie:augie

Thats is a relief!

I'll be there on friday and saturday nights, can I book a place in the tipi field please, How

For any other secret CBB house, watchers, the final WILL be shown in the Wobblybox on Friday night !!!
Please take all steps to protect your own identities from this pisstaking lot :augie:augie

Back
Top Bottom