so how many in total

bless him :comfort

Well done Shep, saved me a trip in vain, although since I'd planned to go round RAF Cosford today I would have done that before discovering the error of my ways.

Came over all excited I did, just got the satnav connected when the phone went.

Not the first time I've got a weekend wrong, although usually I manage to be late, ie the weekend after.

Hi there, I'm a complete newbie, met up with some of the guys at the Riverside last Tuesday and would like to get more involved what's the score please?? :beerjug:

Hi there, I'm a complete newbie, met up with some of the guys at the Riverside last Tuesday and would like to get more involved what's the score please?? :beerjug:

Drink beer, eat fantastic food, have a great time.
There may be some musical entertainment and rideouts as well.
Have a look in the past events section.

It looks a bit like this.....

:camping

:jager

:beer:

:beerjug:

:JB

:101

:fnikefork

:camping

And then the same again on Saturday:thumb2

Well my flights are booked and I should arrive in Manchester at 1300 on Friday. Will try for Friday night but more likely to be sometime on Saturday.
Inshallah.
:thumb2

Skygod
will you be wanting to join in the off road ride on the saturday?:thumb

Myself and the young lady shall be there,Fri PM.
Will only require copious amounts of beer and a small sherry for madam.

No doubt all the batteries on the bikes will be shagged so If I can get the HP running I will deffo come on the off road ride.

What time Saturday you setting off?

If I`m on the GS then no as Ive retired it from off road adventures.

If there both buggered I will be in my Merc, so that will be a no.
:thumb

Back
Top Bottom