so how many in total

SKYGOD
easy on the start time, its not a particularly long or hard route so would be ok setting off at 10.30ish if that helps, will also allow for people to get rtid of their hangovers as well,:beer: see you saturday:thumb

I did post I was coming in the 'Will you be there?' thread, but I'm afraid I've got to drop out - an unavoidable 'clash' has reared its head :(

Have a good one y'all :thumb2

Looks like I will definitely be coming. Camping Friday night, off-road Saturday, ride home Saturday evening. Veggie breakfast on Saturday morning would be appreciated. Presumably we stop for nosh somewhere on the off road ride out?

Could someone tell me roughly what the area for the off road ride will be so I can have a look on a map?

See you all Friday.

Malc

Fingers crossed

Well as Baghdad as suddenly become a bit tasty it nearly cocked my flights up. But after a Thursday night in Dubai I should be back home early afternoon.
MOT on the HP at 1530 then straight down to you lot ( if it passes).
If not it will be a long old journey on the DR.
:thumb

Hi there, I'm a complete newbie, met up with some of the guys at the Riverside last Tuesday and would like to get more involved what's the score please?? :beerjug:

Mick, went to do last year, my first event, did"nt know anyone at time, it was great, theyre not a bad lot !

:beerjug:

I'll buy you a pint when you arrive Gaz.

I'm down in London on Thursday night and will be setting off from Mill Hill around 12.30pm. Planning on taking the scenic route via Worcester, rather than the motorway.

Malc

Mick, went to do last year, my first event, did"nt know anyone at time, it was great, theyre not a bad lot !

:beerjug:

I'm working Friday and I'm gonna leave work early on Saturday, to get there for the evening.

Looking forward to it.:beerjug:

Fri night and Sat night for me now, so food and brekkie for me please

Sat night - a mate is coming too, so Sat night food and Sunday brekkie for him too

I don't believe that !!!:eek:
Johnny Boxer has a FRIEND :eek::eek::eek:

Cider is ordered and will be picked up from the Cider Mine tomorrow AM ....

I don't believe that !!!:eek:
Johnny Boxer has a FRIEND :eek::eek::eek:

Cider is ordered and will be picked up from the Cider Mine tomorrow AM ....

Just the one, Proff

12GSA rider too:eek: and from the West Country too................Bristolian:thumb

Back
Top Bottom