Nomad's Tosser camp out (14th-16th May 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauly S

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Here we go, time to kick off tosserdom, im going to organise another camp out,in Sevenoaks again for the spring.Open to all Tossers.
It will be a 2 day event, arrive friday night in time for a few beers round the fire, and a cook yer own, bring with you, supper type thing, then a ride out on saturday morning for about 3 hours, destination to be confirmed,Prob via the oakdene cafe for brunch, and back to the local area for some clay pidgeon shooting, around about 40 clays each,then back to base again to skin, pluck,de bone local wildlife, like last time and make yer tea,more beers,lotsa tunes, and a roaring fire.Chat and drink till the wee hours,full english supplied on sunday morning, then bugger off home on sunday.
What dates do you suggest and what dates are a no no.
It will be mid april onwards.over to you.
Cost.. wont be loads,TBA.

Here we go, time to kick off tosserdom, im going to organise another camp out,in Sevenoaks again for the spring.Open to all Tossers.
It will be a 2 day event, arrive friday night in time for a few beers round the fire, and a cook yer own, bring with you, supper type thing, then a ride out on saturday morning for about 3 hours, destination to be confirmed,Prob via the oakdene cafe for brunch, and back to the local area for some clay pidgeon shooting, around about 40 clays each,then back to base again to skin, pluck,de bone local wildlife, like last time and make yer tea,more beers,lotsa tunes, and a roaring fire.Chat and drink till the wee hours,full english supplied on sunday morning, then bugger off home on sunday.
What dates do you suggest and what dates are a no no.
It will be mid april onwards.over to you.
Cost.. wont be loads,TBA.

Put my name down :):)

Ill speak to John down the farm shortly and thrash a date out.atb Paul.

Do you want me to PM the the last lot of tossers to let them know this is going on again ? Would be nice to see them again.

As before if you need any help just let me know.

Mike.

that would be great

I agree, it would be good to see the tribe again, cant wait to see Nigel's new bike..And the curry i bet will be summat else..needs rice mate.!!
Im off to Andover(hog Raost) and lumb farm(east mids) this year if anyone fancies descending up to the rallies en mass in convoy.woo hoo.:aidan
actually hows about we do saturday nights knees up in fancy dress? im up for a laugh, he he

Camp up

Definatly down for this as missed last one, so roll on the wine and cheese!.
Dave GS.

fancy dress

what are you going as Dave?
Saturday night i think well make fancy dress..
My mate litle dave has a cracking horse and cowboy outfit, i wet myself laughing when i saw it.and some.

Count me in, I'll be there. I signed the order for the new adv yesterday. It should arrive late Feb but I will try to wait until March for the new reg.

Costume

what are you going as Dave?
Saturday night i think well make fancy dress..
My mate litle dave has a cracking horse and cowboy outfit, i wet myself laughing when i saw it.and some.

Thought about going as an RAC man, gotta borrow an out fit from someone!,
I'll bring your book along as well.
dave GS

Count me in, I'll be there. I signed the order for the new adv yesterday. It should arrive late Feb but I will try to wait until March for the new reg.

Sorry Nigel,

Can I just confirm the spec again? I've got you down for a pink one with a bell on the handlebars:augie

Sorry Nigel,

Can I just confirm the spec again? I've got you down for a pink one with a bell on the handlebars:augie

I'm not sure about the bell, but I would like to go for stabiliser wheels until I get used to the size of the thing.:D

Last edited:
we'll have the red carpet ready

There will be a red carpet , ready to park the beast on.:drool

Notes:

JOE:give me some dates to avoid, ill see what i can do
Dave: yes uniform no problem,out of chaps though...
Nigel: whats the curry this time
Mike:any joy with the emails?
Mr k 75 are you bringing down some toys for us to play with?
And to all, do you want wildlife like last time, or are we on the steaks?
i could also find half a deer or a pig if we could cook the bugger,let me know.

PM's sent boss man

Down the road from me, I'm interested:thumb

If there's no discrimination against mentals, can I put my name down...please

:thumb2

Guns, bikes, camping and skinning/cooking your own dinner. With beer.

I'm a possible.

yes no problem

Mental people who like playing with guns all welcome.
Thanks Mike youre a star,top man.They;ll be a beer with your name on it.:beerjug:
in fact everyones welcome...

Would love to bring some toys but insurance blah blah blah...

We will have the 2010 models available for test ride at the dealership from Feb 6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom