Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sockpuppet down

Multi rider
    Bugger
    Just as well you were close to running with the others

What a waste. Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I do hope thunder has organised armed pollis outside the ward, to deter any terrorist organisations intent on entertaining us on the internet with your head. .
    All your BMW servicing needs at the .gsshop.biz, including 1200 models

Recommended as an "excellent independant" in Ride magazine 2009.

Deleted acc oony
    Quote Originally Posted by Steptoe View Post
    I do hope thunder has organised armed pollis outside the ward, to deter any terrorist organisations intent on entertaining us on the internet with your head. .
    That would be the least of my worries Steppers

Name:  gown.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  27.4 KB

Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Steptoe View Post
    The most gorgeous security guards Ive ever clapped eyes on, no kidding!

Andres

He's in good hands...........
    Doris doesn't give a fuck...be more like Doris!

David Lee
    Well, if it was easy then everyone would be doing it

Get well soon and get back to travelling

Dave

Deleted acc oony
    Quote Originally Posted by Outtomunch View Post
    The most gorgeous security guards Ive ever clapped eyes on, no kidding!

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    As I collected his bike, I´m invoking the law of Salvage on it. Everyone else here has 1200s so the bits are no good to them but I reckon most bits from your 1150 should fit my 1100

Those footrests look lovely.. Bhud is after your small Ortibe bags so don´t worry, none of your gear will go to waste

Seriously. all your stuff is safe and sound in the hotel underground carpark.

Sid
    Full details updated on my blog.

Hi, don't know you or any of the guys on the trip, and I don't post very often,but felt I had to say a few words. Have been watching this since its early stages of planning. To say the riders have had it tough would be an understatement,what should have been the relatively easy part of the trip looks to have been a nightmare what with the weather,freezing riding conditions,snow, ice, wind, rain, you are one hardy bunch of tossers, I have been riding a good few years and know what you all must have endured it must have been bloody hellish and yet apart from some navigation problems I haven't heard anyone complain once. Was gutted to read about your off best of luck to you and hope your ankle heals soon. "a wee tip on bike mechanics if it aint broke don't fix it"

Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Just back from visiting the hospital - thought Alqaida had got to Rich first ashis room was empty

After an eventful wander around the hospital I tracked him down in the recovery room; he was still out of it having had an op. on his ankle. Not sure what's been done to him but they assured me it was succesful

Will no doubt be back there later to check on him once he's compus mentus.

A well earned Tio Pepe beckons.........

Andres
    Doris doesn't give a fuck...be more like Doris!

Reality you can rely on...
    Quote Originally Posted by Outtomunch View Post
    ...once he's compus mentus...

Surely 'compost mental'

BMW K1100LT (1995).

Harley FXST (1989).

My Photos

More Photos

'What I'm out for is a good time,

All the rest is propaganda!'

Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post

That's tough Richard, I can hardly believe the bad luck you've had in just six days.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Swollocks View Post
    Really sorry to hear that Richard.... from day one you have had the shitty end of the luck so far.
    yeah the other's will be shitting themselves now your not there to take all the bad luck for 'em.

Better luck is coming your way now Richard , heal well, and I hope you get back on the road v' soon
    As the great philosopher Keating once wrote " Life is a rollercoaster, you just gotta ride it!" ------Amen

My current stable of "adventure bikes"
    2009 Guzzi V1200 Sport 8v Triple Black..my weekend sex kitten
    2014 VFR1200X Crosstourer Highlander DCT Camo.. my big trip missile

My BMW history, all gone but not forgotten. K1 , R1100GS, R1150GS, G650 XChallenge, R1200GS TB

1100 Rider Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Bugger, after all the preparation too
    get well soon mate, I am sure the tossers there will do whats needed.
    Stewart
    Old Stew
    Canbus fluid degausser hire PM me .
    You cant "Dust" for vomit

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    yeah the other's will be shitting themselves now your not there to take all the bad luck for 'em...
    Not sure how I should interpret this.

Can't speak for Stevie, but the weather wasn't the only reason I had for pulling out of the trip. It's kind of personal but if you really must know, just PM me, it's not something I want to discuss on an open forum.

Thank you.

Deleted account rno
    Not sure how I should interpret this.

Can't speak for Stevie, but the weather wasn't the only reason I had for pulling out of the trip. It's kind of personal but if you really must know, just PM me, it's not something I want to discuss on an open forum.

Thank you.
    Sounds very John Le Carre-oot

Quote Originally Posted by weewan View Post
    Hi, don't know you or any of the guys on the trip, and I don't post very often,but felt I had to say a few words. Have been watching this since its early stages of planning. To say the riders have had it tough would be an understatement,what should have been the relatively easy part of the trip looks to have been a nightmare what with the weather,freezing riding conditions,snow, ice, wind, rain, you are one hardy bunch of tossers, I have been riding a good few years and know what you all must have endured it must have been bloody hellish and yet apart from some navigation problems I haven't heard anyone complain once. Was gutted to read about your off best of luck to you and hope your ankle heals soon. "a wee tip on bike mechanics if it aint broke don't fix it"
    If you mean me complaining about John´s satnav devotion, then that was all meant in jest to make my blog interesting. Nobody here is complaining about anything, we´re having a real adventure.

We´re just making it sound hardcore, the reality is we´ve been staying in some of the finest 4* hotels and dining out in the plushest restaurants.

Great bunch of guys to be with.

Sid

Deleted acc oony
    the weather wasn't the only reason I had for pulling out of the trip. It's kind of personal but if you really must know, just PM me, it's not something I want to discuss on an open forum.

Thank you.
    I can understand that going away for a month with a bunch hunky filled testosterone males could give you a reason to pull out.

Your PM regarding your sexual confusion and something about closets I honestly can't help you with maybe if you consult your physician he can point you in the direction of some leaflets

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast