Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sockpuppet down

Quote Originally Posted by H.R.H. OONYACK View Post
    I can understand that going away for a month with a bunch hunky filled testosterone males could give you a reason to pull out.

Your PM regarding your sexual confusion and something about closets I honestly can't help you with maybe if you consult your physician he can point you in the direction of some leaflets
    You assured me you wouldn't tell anyone else, ya bastard...

Deleted acc oony
    Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post
    You assured me you wouldn't tell anyone else, ya bastard...
    No-one could read that post apart from you until you quoted it

get well soon mate

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post
    Not sure how I should interpret this.

Can't speak for Stevie, but the weather wasn't the only reason I had for pulling out of the trip. It's kind of personal but if you really must know, just PM me, it's not something I want to discuss on an open forum.

Thank you.
    Apologies, but you read it the wrong way. I wasn't referring to you pulling out of the trip , in fact I didnt know that you were originally going on it. I merely quoted you and Betty S because you were both highlighting the bad luck Richard was having. It seemed like he was copping for all the bad luck , now he's not carrying on with the trip someone else might cop it, so to speak?

Sorry you missed out on the trip , none of my business why. Didn't mean to cause offence.
    As the great philosopher Keating once wrote " Life is a rollercoaster, you just gotta ride it!" ------Amen

My current stable of "adventure bikes"
    2009 Guzzi V1200 Sport 8v Triple Black..my weekend sex kitten
    2014 VFR1200X Crosstourer Highlander DCT Camo.. my big trip missile

My BMW history, all gone but not forgotten. K1 , R1100GS, R1150GS, G650 XChallenge, R1200GS TB

Quote Originally Posted by H.R.H. OONYACK View Post
    No-one could read that post apart from you until you quoted it

Git. How was I to know?

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Didn't mean to cause offence.
    Fair enough, none taken, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Apologies, but you read it the wrong way. I wasn't referring to you pulling out of the trip , in fact I didnt know that you were originally going on it. I merely quoted you and Betty S because you were both highlighting the bad luck Richard was having. It seemed like he was copping for all the bad luck , now he's not carrying on with the trip someone else might cop it, so to speak?

Sorry you missed out on the trip , none of my business why. Didn't mean to cause offence.
    Rushy..... I took it as you intended it, I can't see anything else in there
    I know you meant the bad luck is gonna have to chase someone else now... But who
    If your wife wants to learn to ride a bike...... Don't stand in her way!

Hi guys. Out of surgery.

Due to the language barrier they did not want to use a general anastetic as I couldnt understand what they were saying. Instead they used a few injections in my spine. Effectivly paralising me from the neck down.

Not a plesant experiance and I have so much respect for people in wheel chairs now.

Bike is on its way home, same for me tommorrow hopefully.

Must say public thanks to Andre and the others. They are absoloute stars and I really , really owe them a lot.

Reality you can rely on...
    Quote Originally Posted by sockpuppet View Post
    Due to the language barrier they did not want to use a general anastetic as I couldnt understand what they were saying. Instead they used a few injections in my spine. Effectivly paralising me from the neck down.

Jeez, that sounds tough

BMW K1100LT (1995).

Harley FXST (1989).

My Photos

More Photos

'What I'm out for is a good time,

All the rest is propaganda!'

Deleted acc oony

Thats my plan for tonight

Safe home pal and give us all a shout when your home and dry remember 3 rings if it's late

the older you get the less well you bounce

feckin shite luck matey hope you heal well and quick
    Dont Bogart that joint my friend, pass it over to me

What a run of bad luck in such a short while, hope you recover soon and get back on your way with a new batch of good luck
    KEA

Hi guys. Out of surgery.

Not a plesant experiance and I have so much respect for people in wheel chairs now.

Must say public thanks to Andre and the others. They are absoloute stars and I really , really owe them a lot.

Really sad to see this...

Are you OK getting back, or do you need any help at this end?
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Hi guys. Out of surgery.

Hope your ankle heels well mate. You'll probably be feeling a bit disappointed at the moment (Slight understatment!!) but there will be plenty of opportunities to do something similar (The trip that is!). Afterall, you're just a young pup . If you need any help/assistance when you get back to Leicester, just let me know. If I can, I will, if I can't I'll probably know a man that can.

Called in to see the man himself last night, despite it all he's still smiling FFS!

Seems like the time scales of flying home today might be a bit optimistic but his travel insurance company are making contact with the hospital to see what's needed to get Richard back home.

Bike insurers are arranging to get the bike back as well, mind you it might be a bit lighter than it was before by the time the rest of the group stripped what they wanted from it.

Just caught up with this and absolutely gutted for you but glad you are okay. I couldn't understand why Rogers GPS showed them in the same location but all makes sense now.

After all that planning and waiting its gone tits up and you must be feeling so down (although don't look it in the photos).

I've seen all your gear advertised in the local Aberdeen paper so Gert and Bhud are looking after you

Hope you get repatriated soon.

AndyT
    R100GS PD 1993
    Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport 2010
    Triumph 900 Scrambler 2014
    Yamaha Delight 115 Scooter 2013

Citroen DS3 120lux 2015
    Knaus Sun Ti 650 MG 2017

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast