Sockpuppet down

Welcome home mate - sorry it's so early :comfort

Now then, now the dust has settled and you're off the morphine, what really happened :augie:D:D

Hi guys. Dropped the bike again, going round roundabout and front washed out looked like diesel on road next to construction site.

Richard had just informed Roger that he was phoning him from a nearby supermarket carpark but that he was stuck under his bike and may have a broken leg!"

We found out that Richard had been riding at very slow speed and just over balanced but had got his leg trapped under the pannier as the bike had toppled over.

I might even tell you how I managed to ride into the back of Blowzorn at a Peage station and drop my bike in front of the assembled masses.

Now then, now the dust has settled and you're off the morphine, what really happened :augie:D:D

:p

As said. Waiting for the guys I decided to go for a quick ride :blast

Saw a carrefour and decided to wait in the car park. Rode to it and coming to the roundabout the road directs you around the back of the carrefour into the car park. It was downhill. Quite a tight mini roundabout so I slowed down which put all the bikes weight on the front wheel (it was loaded pretty well).

I went to turn and the front wheel just lost grip.

I stuck the right foot out and the bike landed on it :(

Fell off here:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=37.212065,-3.618332 (i think).

The ambulance to the airport went via the crash site (well an ajacent road) and exactly where I came off is the loading bay to the carrefour. Accross the road a building is being built so fairly dusty, it had just finished raining (light rain shower) and I'm thinking those contributed to the road conditions and possibly made it slippy.

:p

As said. Waiting for the guys I decided to go for a quick ride :blast

Saw a carrefour and decided to wait in the car park. Rode to it and coming to the roundabout the road directs you around the back of the carrefour into the car park. It was downhill. Quite a tight mini roundabout so I slowed down which put all the bikes weight on the front wheel (it was loaded pretty well).

I went to turn and the front wheel just lost grip.

I stuck the right foot out and the bike landed on it :(

Fell off here:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=37.212065,-3.618332 (i think).

The ambulance to the airport went via the crash site (well an ajacent road) and exactly where I came off is the loading bay to the carrefour. Accross the road a building is being built so fairly dusty, it had just finished raining (light rain shower) and I'm thinking those contributed to the road conditions and possibly made it slippy.

I see nothing in your statement regarding the twat at the helm:D

I'm glad your home safe Richard. I'm sure you'll be up and on the bike again in no time. Especially if the incident with the escapee and his crutches is anything to go by.

I see you've negleted to tell the story that the bloke pushing your wheelchair thought the brake was on:augie

:D:D:D

I see you've negleted to tell the story that the bloke pushing your wheelchair thought the brake was on:augie

That one slipped my mind :)

A bit like the one where i went into surgery busting for a piss and left not needing one but damp after the anastetic :(

That one slipped my mind :)

A bit like the one where i went into surgery busting for a piss and left not needing one but damp after the anastetic :(

Sounds like me after a litre and a half of Jágermeister:thumb2

Bike been collected today. With me in 5 days :D

Shouldn't have worried about the bike being secure. The transporter turned up to collect it and the hotel wouldn't hand it over!

Shouldn't have worried about the bike being secure. The transporter turned up to collect it and the hotel wouldn't hand it over!

good news:thumb2 how you feeling now anyways ?

That's a lot quicker than it's journey on the way down, must be downhill on the way back:augie

Back
Top Bottom