Sockpuppet down

Just back from visiting the hospital - thought Alqaida had got to Rich first ashis room was empty :eek

After an eventful wander around the hospital I tracked him down in the recovery room; he was still out of it having had an op. on his ankle. Not sure what's been done to him but they assured me it was succesful :comfort

Will no doubt be back there later to check on him once he's compus mentus.

A well earned Tio Pepe beckons.........

Andres

:blast

That's tough Richard, I can hardly believe the bad luck you've had in just six days.

Really sorry to hear that Richard.... from day one you have had the shitty end of the luck so far.

yeah the other's will be shitting themselves now your not there to take all the bad luck for 'em.

Better luck is coming your way now Richard , heal well, and I hope you get back on the road v' soon :thumb

Bugger, after all the preparation too :blast
get well soon mate, I am sure the tossers there will do whats needed.
Stewart

yeah the other's will be shitting themselves now your not there to take all the bad luck for 'em...

Not sure how I should interpret this.

Can't speak for Stevie, but the weather wasn't the only reason I had for pulling out of the trip. It's kind of personal but if you really must know, just PM me, it's not something I want to discuss on an open forum.

Thank you.

Can't speak for Stevie, but the weather wasn't the only reason I had for pulling out of the trip. It's kind of personal but if you really must know, just PM me, it's not something I want to discuss on an open forum.

Thank you.

Sounds very John Le Carre-oot :thumb

Hi, don't know you or any of the guys on the trip, and I don't post very often,but felt I had to say a few words. Have been watching this since its early stages of planning. To say the riders have had it tough would be an understatement,what should have been the relatively easy part of the trip looks to have been a nightmare what with the weather,freezing riding conditions,snow, ice, wind, rain, you are one hardy bunch of tossers,:bow:bow I have been riding a good few years and know what you all must have endured it must have been bloody hellish:eek: and yet apart from some navigation problems I haven't heard anyone complain once. Was gutted to read about your off best of luck to you and hope your ankle heals soon. "a wee tip on bike mechanics if it aint broke don't fix it":D

If you mean me complaining about John´s satnav devotion, then that was all meant in jest to make my blog interesting.:) Nobody here is complaining about anything, we´re having a real adventure.

We´re just making it sound hardcore, the reality is we´ve been staying in some of the finest 4* hotels and dining out in the plushest restaurants.:D

Great bunch of guys to be with.:beerjug:

Sid

the weather wasn't the only reason I had for pulling out of the trip. It's kind of personal but if you really must know, just PM me, it's not something I want to discuss on an open forum.

Thank you.

I can understand that going away for a month with a bunch hunky filled testosterone males could give you a reason to pull out.:ymca

Your PM regarding your sexual confusion and something about closets I honestly can't help you with:comfort maybe if you consult your physician he can point you in the direction of some leaflets:thumb2

I can understand that going away for a month with a bunch hunky filled testosterone males could give you a reason to pull out.:ymca

Your PM regarding your sexual confusion and something about closets I honestly can't help you with:comfort maybe if you consult your physician he can point you in the direction of some leaflets:thumb2

You assured me you wouldn't tell anyone else, ya bastard... :blast

Thank you.

Apologies, but you read it the wrong way. I wasn't referring to you pulling out of the trip , in fact I didnt know that you were originally going on it. I merely quoted you and Betty S because you were both highlighting the bad luck Richard was having. It seemed like he was copping for all the bad luck , now he's not carrying on with the trip someone else might cop it, so to speak?

Sorry you missed out on the trip , none of my business why. Didn't mean to cause offence. :(

Apologies, but you read it the wrong way. I wasn't referring to you pulling out of the trip , in fact I didnt know that you were originally going on it. I merely quoted you and Betty S because you were both highlighting the bad luck Richard was having. It seemed like he was copping for all the bad luck , now he's not carrying on with the trip someone else might cop it, so to speak?

Sorry you missed out on the trip , none of my business why. Didn't mean to cause offence. :(

Rushy..... I took it as you intended it, I can't see anything else in there :nenau
I know you meant the bad luck is gonna have to chase someone else now... But who :D

Hi guys. Out of surgery.

Due to the language barrier they did not want to use a general anastetic as I couldnt understand what they were saying. Instead they used a few injections in my spine. Effectivly paralising me from the neck down.

Not a plesant experiance and I have so much respect for people in wheel chairs now.

Bike is on its way home, same for me tommorrow hopefully.

Must say public thanks to Andre and the others. They are absoloute stars and I really , really owe them a lot.

Due to the language barrier they did not want to use a general anastetic as I couldnt understand what they were saying. Instead they used a few injections in my spine. Effectivly paralising me from the neck down.

Jeez, :eek: that sounds tough :tears

Thats my plan for tonight:jager:thumb2

Safe home pal:thumb2 and give us all a shout when your home and dry remember 3 rings if it's late:D

the older you get the less well you bounce:blast

feckin shite luck matey:( hope you heal well and quick :comfort

What a run of bad luck in such a short while:(, hope you recover soon and get back on your way with a new batch of good luck:thumb

Back
Top Bottom