Scarborough (or not)

(RIP) Jamie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thanks to captain cook and the clement weather, Scarborough and Whtiby were left out. Didn't stop us having a fantastic weekend compliments of Andy White and his Ma & Pa.

Attachments

• bay + bikes.jpg
    bay + bikes.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 163
Erm

"Remind me why uz parked at top of t'hill and walked down?"

Attachments

• tez + hez.jpg
    tez + hez.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 152
Seemed to be a few flies out this weekend.

4273814-M.jpg

Setting up camp next to Jamie, never realised anyone could snore so loud and not wake himself up.

4273816-M.jpg

Nice camp site with good amenties and good food although does take a while to arrive. Toilets were a little to far away but when its dark they get closer. Camping area we had two sites like this.

4273819-M.jpg

Couple of pictures for you 100 owners.

4273818-M.jpg

4273820-M.jpg

Note the lowered can and full sized panniers, one very confident lady rider.

4273821-M.jpg

Arty Farty rubbish

4273825-M.jpg

Must need a shower cos the flies were following me everywhere

4273824-M.jpg

Vrod you have to admit they do look impressive

4273827-M.jpg

Wrong bike Terry

4273826-M.jpg

All to soon it was time to go home. Many thanks to Andy and his parents for organising the weekend and sorting a nice bit of weather. Rode some 80 miles Saturday and barely touched any A roads. Good food, good company and an excellent weekend.

4273828-M.jpg

Sidestand Plate

One of the BMW club chaps camped next to me came around and gave most people one of the plates below. He had a pile of them.
He said they were cut outs from some Rolls Royce jet engine and are made from solid carbon fibre. They make brilliant sidestand plates. Strong as steel but as light as a feather.

Obviously the pound coin is to give an idea of size :rolleyes:

4293092-M.jpg

Back
Top Bottom