Pyrenees Motorcycle Tours

Oliwoof

Reaction score
We are a new venture offering Motorcycle Tours of the Pyrenees. If you are looking for somewhere to stay while riding the wonderful roads of the Pyrenees, we offer secure parking, bike washing facilities, workshop facilities, drying room etc. Please visit our website for more details
www.pyreneesmotorcycletours.com
Cheers, Phil

Welcome Phil. Looks a nice place:thumb2

All the best with your new venture. It's certainly a great place to explore on the bike. Stopped by that area a few years ago, stayed at Juncalas for two nights but could have spent much more time around there.

If you are going to advertise your business on the site then the least you could have done is Subscribed and paid the £12 :augie

Phil I see you are just below Tarbes get yourself a links page sorted on your website and we can do a link excahnge, we are a bikes day ride North of you and a bikes day ride south of the Ferry ports.

So anyone looking to travel down to you could break the journey here with us at www.ridersrest.net and likewise anyone staying with us headed down to the Pyrenees could base themselves with you ;)

:thumb2

Maybe I missed it but a suitable scale map of your location and perhaps some coordinates would be good

Thanks for all the nice comments. If you look at our contacts page there is a link to a map that shows our location. When we do a site update we will look at options for making it clearer.
Cheers, Phil :D

..... If you look at our contacts page there is a link to a map that shows our location. When we do a site update we will look at options for making it clearer.
Cheers, Phil :D

Ahhhh - I didn't realise that clicking on the red pointer symbol would lead to a scalable and scrollable GE map - perhaps that initial image of your village(!) could be annotated

Revised pricing etc

After taking on board comments from fellow bikers, we have revised our pricing. B&B now £50 per room, Tours starting at £180 for 3 nights B&B, evening meal and 2 tours.

Also we have a link to our GPS co-ordinates :)

Cheers, Phil

After taking on board comments from fellow bikers, we have revised our pricing. B&B now £50 per room, Tours starting at £180 for 3 nights B&B, evening meal and 2 tours.

Also we have a link to our GPS co-ordinates :)

Cheers, Phil

It might be a decent act of courtesy to stump up the £12 subscription fee as you are using it for advertising your business:augie

Subscribed Tosser!

Paid in full members fee of £12! Sorry if we have offended, we are only trying to make a go of our new business and promoting what we offer to like minded bikers who like to tour.

Cheers, Phil

Paid in full members fee of £12! Sorry if we have offended, we are only trying to make a go of our new business and promoting what we offer to like minded bikers who like to tour.

Cheers, Phil

... and Good Luck to you. :thumb2
you're in a lovely spot i know well and want to get back to.:bounce1

polite suggestion;
when doing a mailshot to Ireland (you got me i presume off the RoSPA instructor list) best to address it to Ireland and not "Royaume Uni" coz that will piss off some of the more.... 'sensitive' people. ;)
i've no issue / am just saying... :)

... and Good Luck to you. :thumb2
you're in a lovely spot i know well and want to get back to.:bounce1

polite suggestion;
when doing a mailshot to Ireland (you got me i presume off the RoSPA instructor list) best to address it to Ireland and not "Royaume Uni" coz that will piss off some of the more.... 'sensitive' people. ;)
i've no issue / am just saying... :)

Thanks for your advice, we will try to address our mailshots correctly in future. And yes we found your details on the RoSPA instructors list.

We have been here for nearly 3 years now and love it, when we go out we have to remind ourselves that this is our home now and we are not on holiday:) The roads are great for biking in summer and this winter I have taken to the slopes for the first time, we have the best of both worlds.

Hope to see you down this way sometime:thumb

Cheers, Phil

Back
Top Bottom