Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: who is going?

Thats 6

New Member (less than 15 Posts)

count me in.

After meeting you all on sunday I too would like to go, but will meet you at santander on the 9th. Be sure to wear something bright so that i recognise
    you all!
    steve.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

pit stop

i'm checkin fuel prices b4 i go and its usually cheaper there and as u get out the gate theres a Shell to the right over the round about so i'll fill the panzerwagon up there

I'm in

Subject to stuff .I'm in booked same as Badger but maybe come back on the 20th instead of the 23rd..

I've changed my plans a little as the missus is no longer coming. I'm now leaving from Plymouth on Sun 5th Sept at 16:30 so I'll be a few day's ahead of most of you so our path's may not cross till later on during the trip.

My return Ferry is from Santander on Thursday 23rd Sept at 17:00 which I know a few have already booked that crossing. I'm not going to make too many plans at this stage other than to take it easy and spend most nights under canvas and the odd one in a B&B or Hotel if I feel the need.

Who is going?

Hi - got an invite from pnewman on the trip aswas planning my own trip. Happy to go with the flow and fit in with the group plans. Not sure about open invite etiquette, hope thats ok? Both paul and myself have approx 2 weeks and going on ferry Sunday 5th Sept. Have you got any ideas as regards a possible meet before the trip? Thanks

who is going?

I am a definite and live in Bristol, near paul, cheers Ewen...

Hi Ewen.. Sorry for the lack of comms, the original poster just buggered off without so much as a goodbye.
    Open invite... that's cool, I have no probs with that, and I', sure I speak for the others too. MDW and I are leaving here on the 8th, So will see you somewhere on the other side.

With regards a meetup, Both Chad and myself tried co-ordinating that, but it didn't work out, so I'm guessing it's every man for themselves, and we'll all no doubt bump into each other Moroc side.

Si

Hangar 53 Custom Motor Works
    url. www.hangarfiftythree.com
    email: si@hangarfiftythree.com
    blog:www.salaamandthanksforallthefish.blogspot.com (Europe & North Africa Sept 2010)
    book: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Moto-Maroc-S...5361559&sr=8-1 (119 page paperback covering the adventure through to Morocco)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
    Hi Ewen.. Sorry for the lack of comms, the original poster just buggered off without so much as a goodbye.
    Open invite... that's cool, I have no probs with that, and I', sure I speak for the others too. MDW and I are leaving here on the 8th, So will see you somewhere on the other side.

With regards a meetup, Both Chad and myself tried co-ordinating that, but it didn't work out, so I'm guessing it's every man for themselves, and we'll all no doubt bump into each other Moroc side.

Si
    hi si, had talk with chad the other week and if he gets a wk-end free we reckon there`s a chance for a meet up maybe july time in south peak area. fingers crossed an all that

Okie dokes, maybe we can string something together then :-)

blog:www.salaamandthanksforallthefish.blogspot.com (Europe & North Africa Sept 2010)
    book: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Moto-Maroc-S...5361559&sr=8-1 (119 page paperback covering the adventure through to Morocco)

Dazza2
    apologies for the absence guys,I too spoke to chad
    With his work schedule,he`s looking towards mid july onwards.
    Darren

I'm still up for the trip, posted some dates myself to try and get people too meet again before trip, apart from chad i got no replies. Would be happy for ride out/meet up. Who is going on the trip now some have dropped out?

I'm still in, ferry booked for the 8th, will be riding over with Shadwell Sorry, didn't see your post, offering rideout days, I had a similar exp, when trying to organise a meet..
    IMO whoever goes, goes... I'm going, even if I end up going it alone :-) although I recon it's unlikely.. Shad's still in as well.. who else? Who knows, they don't seem to be the most comunicative lot round here..

Good to hear your still on for trip, it's growing ever nearer! I am preping the bike and myself with small tweeks to panniers, packs and kit but never been on a long haul before so should be interesting.

Aahh, it will be a crack, I can't remember what bike you had, all I seem to remember is a lot of 12's and 1 or two others..

Hi all,

Just had a pm from pnewman pointing me to this thread - sounds fantastic - just chatting with srace at the moment who also sounds interested.

Still planning things but looking at departing on or around Sat 28/08, likely Plymouth-Santander then heading down into Morocco and would like to see Western Sahara.

Be madness not to meet up with you all at some stage in Morocco?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast