Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ferry Prices

New Member (less than 15 Posts)

Ferry info

does anyone know of the ferry crossing and prices to morocco? ports,times etc. has anyone booked?
    steve.

Have a read through the posts, you'll soon be enlightened

Hangar 53 Custom Motor Works
    url. www.hangarfiftythree.com
    email: si@hangarfiftythree.com
    blog:www.salaamandthanksforallthefish.blogspot.com (Europe & North Africa Sept 2010)
    book: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Moto-Maroc-S...5361559&sr=8-1 (119 page paperback covering the adventure through to Morocco)

i think he is on about the morocco crossing si.

Steve we have not booked the ferry for spain/morocco as we are not sure exactly when we will get there. Apparantly they run every few hours so no stress.

If you are on about the uk/spain ferry ...what uncle bully says

much prefer that photo si, doesnot freak me out like the old one

chad

Quote Originally Posted by mdw403 View Post

much prefer that photo si, doesnot freak me out like the old one

chad
    I know.... The last thing I want is a freaked out, oil drippin' Welsh riding partner

Did some research last night and found some great places to explore....

Erg Chebbi looks great... roll on bloody Sept

Hangar 53 Custom Motor Works
    url. www.hangarfiftythree.com
    email: si@hangarfiftythree.com
    blog:www.salaamandthanksforallthefish.blogspot.com (Europe & North Africa Sept 2010)
    book: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Moto-Maroc-S...5361559&sr=8-1 (119 page paperback covering the adventure through to Morocco)

Try

http://www.comarit.com/FR/ata_tarifas_fr.htm

If my memory is right , they run every hour or so , and they all compete with each other at the ferry terminal for prices, i think with a bike it's gonna be around 60-70 euros each way , maybe less to Tangier if i'm going i'll go from Algeciras to Ceuta, it's quieter and not as busy as Tangier and fuel is cheaper but the ferry is a bit more expensive..

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Hi,

Depending on the route you´re going to take in Marocco I recommend the ferry Tarifa-Tanger (www.frs.es) its 45min Europe-Africa!!!

Regards,

TTAlmeida

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12