almost there

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
well i've worked me todger off and we're all systems go for the weekend, Suree has a wonderfull selection of thai grub for yer all, we're fully stocked on the booze front with plenty of JD, vodka, bitter and lager oh and wine for the ladies. Proffs bringing apple juice and i've some special damson gin for the last tipple.
entertainment is sorted with flipfly supplying on saturday night and well friday will be a stum what yer bring so if you do play something please make an effort and bring it along even if your hopeless (just like me) its all for fun.
so there we have it, looks like a good weekend, weathers looking cold but dry and sunny so we can't ask for much more than that really.
Have a safe trip up here, any problems give me a bell and if i can help i will do. 07971828032.
see you all soon
Si and Suree, oh and little Rossi too:thumb2.

:clap:beerjug::jager:beer::bounce1:guitarist:JB:ChrisKelly:pullface

Have you booked me an ambulance/ doctor? :D

I hope you've mown the grass in the Tipi Field and installed a shower block just for our use:nenau

I've a cunning plan for you old bean.

Have you booked me an ambulance/ doctor? :D

i've aquired a few cartons of apple juice, water it down with a shot of lemonade and hey presto it'll look like yer on the hard stuff but you'll make it through til 8pm:augie:D

the grass is fine

I hope you've mown the grass in the Tipi Field and installed a shower block just for our use:nenau

as for fitting a shower block errr no. I don't want this event to be the place where you ugly buggers come to take your one wash a year:eek

Cal is coming in the car. Would you like me to pack a PA system in it so we can have some tunes on Friday night?

Then we can have a "play your iPod" session?

Cal is coming in the car. Would you like me to pack a PA system in it so we can have some tunes on Friday night?

Then we can have a "play your iPod" session?

That would be in addition not instead of the guitar session.....???

Just out of interest, is there any Wifi so we can deliver live reports to the site?

Or is there any T-Mobile 3G?

Cogs are turning........

What about a webcam so that we can stream the event live to all the boring/sad/poofs who can't be arsed to turn up....???

I can set it up........

With any luck Proff will leave himself logged on to a laptop again, that was entertaining for a while:augie

erm

What about a webcam so that we can stream the event live to all the boring/sad/poofs who can't be arsed to turn up....???

I can set it up........

we have a wireless connection but wether its strong enough to connect from the shed is another thing. But hell why not give it a go. Would be good to stream live onto the site for those who havent made it.:thumb2
twenty first century GSer event, this could be the way forward:eek:

Started loading up the PA system......:thumb2

775384813_F5prx-M.jpg

Back
Top Bottom