ACE CAFE'S OVERLAND ADVENTURE DAY - Sunday 21st February

dinner bed and midnight soundtrack by problem child:D

Please keep up Andy - he is not there this weekend ... :rolleyes:

....and after Dave's very generous attempt to feed us last time and nearly setting the house on fire .... :eek: -and waking his wife up with the fire /smoke alarm ... :rolleyes: .... he now does not do any catering at the boarding establishment ..... :thumb

how was i supposed to know:nenau

see you all sunday:beerjug:

we will see you first:hide

Thanks J2OLD and problem child has asked if James and SWMBO could refrain from having sex in his bed before him......only 11months to go he says......:blast Panos leave it

Blimey !:eek: some of you travelling a long way, I am uming and aring about coming to the Ace and I only live in Surrey
Can't stand going into town, have to do it everyday and usually can't face it at the weekend but I am going to try, blue and white 1150, with tank cover.
Say hello if I don't turn left out the end of my road and go out into the country instead :thumb

I am leaving South Devon around 0430 to meet my mates at the Ace for scoff about 0900 :D
See you there :thumb2

& I will be fast asleep when U do :D I do wish U would go up the day before mind, be easier on U I reckon :comfort

we will see you first:hide

Thanks J2OLD and problem child has asked if James and SWMBO could refrain from having sex in his bed before him......only 11months to go he says......:blast Panos leave it

Thank's for the invitation to comment .... :D
I've spoken to Triple Six, he says that they always do it on the floor or on your bed when you are out ....... :thumb

I'll be there despite being bikeless. Will try to persuade Chad to sell me his mint 1150GSA.

I will probably be surfing shite to keep myself entertained unless I can talk shop about F800. New chain to fit & sort out before sunday...and a days work to do sat..

Must ask Jay what projector screen he uses. :rob

Ey-up all,
Me thinks I might go again-heading up from Farnham at about 8-00ish. Be good if it's not SNOWING as per forecast. But then what are Tkc80's for?
Mines the minging black R1100GS with the big tank and dents to match!( like there will only be one of them then!):blast

Chod

Back
Top Bottom