ACE CAFE'S OVERLAND ADVENTURE DAY - Sunday 21st February

I might pop along, just to take the piss out of all bikes with panniers and top boxes fitted especially for the road of cones north circ route.
I'll be on the 125cc pop pop. :D

I might pop along, just to take the piss out of all bikes with panniers and top boxes fitted especially for the road of cones north circ route.

:comfort

Attachments

• tissue.jpg
    tissue.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 308
  • 35a75fff28c5113a.jpg
    35a75fff28c5113a.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 309
that will be me then carrying all the extra layers for mrs chad:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm meeting a mate on a Tenere at the Beaconsfield services at 08:30 for the ride up to the Ace.....

See you all there:thumb2

just had rain shower here and the roads have been turned to sheet ice , man down already :( puma on his way to me hit black ice went down and got .......get this hit by an ambulance:eek

alls well though bikes ok got some scuffs n character now:augie deans ok so we will be giving it an hour for the roads to sort themselves out and we will be on our way:D:D:D:D:D

adventure biking eh:p

just had rain shower here and the roads have been turned to sheet ice , man down already :( puma on his way to me hit black ice went down and got .......get this hit by an ambulance:eek

alls well though bikes ok got some scuffs n character now:augie deans ok so we will be giving it an hour for the roads to sort themselves out and we will be on our way:D:D:D:D:D

adventure biking eh:p

feck me :blast :comfort
is the ambulance ok :augie

Can't wait to hear how it all went today.....

Hopefully the remaining is accident free for all :thumb

Can't wait to hear how it all went today.....

Hopefully the remaining is accident free for all :thumb

Unfortunately not.....

I'll let him tell the details but again a victim of black ice..... Rider and bike ok and made it to the Ace....:thumb2

Had a few "moments" myself this morning going through the lanes in Burnham:eek:.

Much better ride hom though:D.

Was good to meet up with fellow "Tossers" I've not seen for a while. Pumpy, Ash, Stubbs, Dave the Driver, Auto GS (or should it be Jobbie GS with plod Hi Viz) Haggis, G4, LO IQ (briefly), John Plane as well as many others. Hope to see you all again soon.

Here's a few pics from this morning.....
The last few are Mr Christmas showing Captain GSA why he is also known as Captain J2O.....:clap

Attachments

• DSC01200.jpg
    DSC01200.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC01201.jpg
    DSC01201.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_4923.JPG
    IMG_4923.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC01197.jpg
    DSC01197.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 255
  • DSC01194.jpg
    DSC01194.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 255
Unfortunately not.....

I'll let him tell the details but again a victim of black ice..... Rider and bike ok and made it to the Ace....:thumb2

Had a few "moments" myself this morning going through the lanes in Burnham:eek:.

Much better ride hom though:D.

Was good to meet up with fellow "Tossers" I've not seen for a while. Pumpy, Ash, Stubbs, Dave the Driver, Auto GS (or should it be Jobbie GS with plod Hi Viz) Haggis, G4, LO IQ (briefly), John Plane as well as many others. Hope to see you all again soon.

Here's a few pics from this morning.....
The last few are Mr Christmas showing Captain GSA why he is also known as Captain J2O.....:clap

Ah, that was you, I commented to you on the drinks just as you were leaving, I was parked behind you on the yellow 1150.

Ah Mr Magicfingers, I thought it was you who made the comment "another Tosser" after seeing the stickers on my panniers:D.

Hopefully we'll get to speak next time. I usually try to make the Ace on the 1st Sunday of the month for the regular Tossers breakie and banter:thumb2

Good to meet some more fellow Tossers/ettes today
and thanks for the sympathies :comfort No bruises, bike got a few though!!

spill210210.jpg
spill2210210.jpg

As promised... play to the end (just for you Autogs)!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tZxzHtbMCnY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tZxzHtbMCnY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

The end made my day:D
:jes:jes:jes:jes:jes:jes:jes:jes:jes:jes:jes:jes

didnt get to talk to so many of you today:blast

but it was a good turn out and puma is over his little off and scrap with an ambulance

but it was good to put faces to a few names:beerjug:

iain bloody brill mate,nice one

sorry to drag you out so early this morning i now realise that your mishap was entirely my fault so of course i will be responsible for all your repairs:D

but as you know we have just got amanda a little dakar so no money left in my play pot so its a no from me im afraid:augie

nice to see eveybody today and have such a laugh,even if it was at the expense of the sanatogen kid again,see you all soon:thumb

did miss pj today,but there will be other days when i can be envious of his new aquisition,

roll on goodwood on the 27th,meet you nice and early iain

i now realise that your mishap was entirely my fault so of course i will be responsible for all your repairs:D

:JB Woohoo! I'll drop (no pun intended) my bike round to yours tomorrow. I'll need a loan bike while you're repairing mine... :augie I hear you've just washed yours too, thanks! :D

roll on goodwood on the 27th,meet you nice and early iain

Not if it's fecking freezin again you won't!! :nono
(mind you, the damage is done now...)

Good to meet some more fellow Tossers/ettes today
and thanks for the sympathies :comfort No bruises, bike got a few though!!

View attachment 146603
View attachment 146604

As promised... play to the end (just for you Autogs)!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tZxzHtbMCnY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tZxzHtbMCnY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:jes:jes:jesIts even better with the sound nice to see yous all and as for PJ would that be PJ 2010 1200GSA from now on:D new bike I hear:thumb2

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NEm_ZAhXo_Y&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NEm_ZAhXo_Y&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:mad:

:upyou:upyou:upyou:upyou:upyou:upyou to the lot of you .......

Haggisblower - you wait till I see you again ....... after all the sympathy I gave you for trashing your Junior ........ :clap

:bow

Back
Top Bottom