ACE CAFE'S OVERLAND ADVENTURE DAY - Sunday 21st February

steve'o

Reaction score
There is an Overland Adventure Tour Bike Day at the Ace Cafe on 21st February, sounds like a good excuse to finally visit the place. Has anyone been to this in the past and is it worth a look. Wondered if anyone else in the Poole/Bournemouth area is planning on going too?

i'm intrested... keep me in the loop please

..I'll be there subject to the weather .... It's a Sunday ....yay!!! ...:thumb

now that I have 'The Tank' .... :bounce1

I should have her all nice and ready (new decals and a few more TT bits) to show he off by then .... :D

If anyone is heading from East Devon let me know ... :thumb

I should have her all nice and ready (new decals and a few more TT bits) to show he off by then .... :D

Ha mate I may well join you on that one :thumb2

Hey hey, good to see u back on 2 wheels. Will try & make this despite the fact its a crap ride there!

I could well be up for this :thumb2

Nice one -
I will come and see you tomorrow ...... :thumb

Ha mate I may well join you on that one :thumb2

That's great GeeFour ........:D .....:thumb

Hey hey, good to see u back on 2 wheels. Will try & make this despite the fact its a crap ride there!

Yes Pinky - I was going mad without a big bike - now I've got one of the biggest ...... :eek: ....... I hope you are looking after my ex XC ... :D

Yep, I have been there 2 or 3 times now, normally filled out on a Sunday, do a nice breaky menu too, plenty to choose from :thumb2

I will be there... went last year and it was good fun. There will no doubt be a couple of hundred GSers there, and a few KTMs.

MAKE SURE YOU GO, it will be a good meeting. :thumb

I'll probably head down there, went last year and had a good crack. Get there early if you don't want to queue ages for your breckie.....:augie

Back
Top Bottom