Welcome to the summer run, sunday 28 March

Another newbie here. Count me in along with a couple of mates. One on a GSA the other on K1300GT.
Doug.

Thanks, see you in the morning, will be good to see another kgt:)

Just so everyone knows we are going to park in the Lorry park, just past the main car park.

Just got a 550 zumo, no idea how to get this onto my pc as it seems my pc can't open it ? do garmin have an extension to open it ?
thanks
mick

thats the same unit i have,

you need to upload mapsource software, thats the programme it saves it in,

A big thank you to those that organised and conducted todays ride. Also to G.A.S for the bacon roll and coffee. I hope the guy that had the off is ok.

Orange

Thanks for all those who turned up and made the organisation worth while,

Likewise hope David is ok, hope is bro lets us know later how he is, and the bike moved ok,

Here is to another one later in the year.:)

Thanks Paul & co., for a great ride out. Good to put some faces to the names!

Likewise, hope David is o.k. & send him mine & the missus's best.

Thanks also to all who supplied all the greatly appreciated refreshments.:D

Tea and paninis.....check.
Tea and bacon rolls......check
Tea and cake......check.
Lots of bikes.....check.
Sunshine and twisty roads.....check.

Great day out chaps :thumb

A very big thanks to Paul and Co for organising everthing, from the ride to the refreshments, well done guys :clap:clap:clap

Thank you to everyone that turned up and made it a great day.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to matey on the sv, and to the guy on the Er5 whos off the the Nurburgring

Regards Tony:thumb2

Thanks paul, i had a great time,it was nice to meet new people.

I dropped of the route at haverhill to head home,i hope the guy who
came off is ok.

A great big thank you to all those who arranged Sunday's ride. Well organised right from the start to the bacon butties! Sad to hear that we had "one-down" - hopefully he is OK soon.

Hi,

An update on David, from his brother Mick,

he was kept in overnight, for observation reasons,

if you were there you know he kept on asking the same questions, i tried not to smile till now knowing he is ok, when i spoke to Mick earlier, we were both laughing about how funny it was,:)

David is still not sure if he had broken anything on his hand, will know later when he is released.

Mick was in the process of sorting the repairs on his bike.

anyway here is to a speedy recovery:beerjug:

just found these tonight when downloading some pics off the camera.
I charged up all six batteries , expecting to take loads, and then took just two:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 17 april 2010 001 (Small).jpg
    17 april 2010 001 (Small).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 17 april 2010 002 (Small).jpg
    17 april 2010 002 (Small).jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 62
Oooh.......... I can see me on the first piccie!

Hi,

An update on David, from his brother Mick,

he was kept in overnight, for observation reasons,

if you were there you know he kept on asking the same questions, i tried not to smile till now knowing he is ok, when i spoke to Mick earlier, we were both laughing about how funny it was,:)

David is still not sure if he had broken anything on his hand, will know later when he is released.

Mick was in the process of sorting the repairs on his bike.

anyway here is to a speedy recovery:beerjug:

last update on my brother Dave, Thanks to all who helped and offered best wishes, All is well now he did have a fracture to his clutch hand also a bump to the brain holder :blast.
His bonce was ok the next day but it's took weeks for his hand to be ok enough to ride, whilst SHREK and i waited for the recovery truck ( it would have been quicker to have gone home and got mine !) we had a look around and found his scala headset and bar end ( 75 feet from the scene of the accident). I fixed his bike and painted it before picking him up from the hospital !:cool: we have been out the last couple of weekends and all is good, We're off to Rosscoff camping for a long weekend with GSclubUk in the morning 7am leave and coming back on the 15th June Tuesday night:thumb2

last update on my brother Dave, Thanks to all who helped and offered best wishes, All is well now he did have a fracture to his clutch hand also a bump to the brain holder :blast.
His bonce was ok the next day but it's took weeks for his hand to be ok enough to ride, whilst SHREK and i waited for the recovery truck ( it would have been quicker to have gone home and got mine !) we had a look around and found his scala headset and bar end ( 75 feet from the scene of the accident). I fixed his bike and painted it before picking him up from the hospital !:cool: we have been out the last couple of weekends and all is good, We're off to Rosscoff camping for a long weekend with GSclubUk in the morning 7am leave and coming back on the 15th June Tuesday night:thumb2

Ta for the update.

enjoy your time away, we are not jealous,:augie:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom