Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Toad and Thai............

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

The Toad and Thai............

It was pretty quiet when I arrived at the K&T, Broseley. I was able to have my pick of the camping spots.....

2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

SamD and Shep turned soon after, accompanied by a less welcome visitor......

This was the first snow of the weekend, and certainly not the last.....
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Stewart pitched up and...er...pitched up....

2008 R1200GSA

We spent hours walking about, soaking up snow, and taking bollox.

Proper winter camping with snow and everything......

2008 R1200GSA

Sam's 800.

2008 R1200GSA

So we retired to the bar for some of Suree's wonderful food......

2008 R1200GSA

Flipfly demonstrated his love of dogs and pasties.....

2008 R1200GSA

There were even moments of Turner family musicality.

2008 R1200GSA

Mrs Toad and Jnr had arrived in the big silver pannier earlier, and Jnr was now getting tired, so it was off to bed in the Tipi..

2008 R1200GSA

Morning brought frosty conditions, and a morning message left on my bike.....

There was even Bacon for brekkie.....

2008 R1200GSA

Rossi got ready to lead out the off-road rideout......

He was ready to show his dad how it should be done.....

2008 R1200GSA

Stewart had to depart, but decided the luminous bike needed a bit of a rest first.

Being a true Tosser I didn't offer assistance until the moment had been captured.

I can't imagine what the problem was with getting off the car park without going down

2008 R1200GSA

We cruised over to Bridgenorth for a mooch about and Fish and Chips for lunch....

Evening brought more wonderful Thai food, and strange Tossers....

2008 R1200GSA

2008 R1200GSA

The evening brought more snow as well.....

2008 R1200GSA

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    We cruised over to Bridgenorth for a mooch about and Fish and Chips for lunch....

Evening brought more wonderful Thai food, and strange Tossers....

Dont you think this looks better I think it's the hair.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast