Ride this Saturday the 6th of Feb

should be ok by sunday...... think we should take a look anyway:D

I think there are more than enough lanes to go at that wont piss people off.

Lets do the right thing eh.:thumb

I think there are more than enough lanes to go at that wont piss people off.

Lets do the right thing eh.:thumb

just saying if it's do abull.... do it, just stay on the lane, if not turn around:)

Avoidance would be the best policy, as has been suggested by the TRF

well this is not a trf ride out:ronno so i think we should take a look if anyone wants to, no harm in that..........like i said if you keep on track theres no prob(and i like playing in the snow).
been a warm day today :) so all should be fine.

I would sugest you think a bit before giving ramblers fuel to burn yer with
You shouldnt be buggering or churning any lanes up - or fields etc.
ride and respect :rob :rob
These lanes are for all - not just you Vince
If yer want to be a tosser on a crosser - get on a track - not on a trail

I would sugest you think a bit before giving ramblers fuel to burn yer with
You shouldnt be buggering or churning any lanes up - or fields etc.
ride and respect :rob :rob
These lanes are for all - not just you Vince
If yer want to be a tosser on a crosser - get on a track - not on a trail

(1) it's not a crosser
(2)churning up lanes or fields wich iv never done
(3) These lanes are for all - not just you Vince , lol wtf you on about:mad:
(4) im a cu@t not a tosser

all i said was lets not rule them lane's out untill we take a look you plum

:rob silly old :ymca man :p

(1) it's not a crosser
(2)churning up lanes or fields wich iv never done
(3) These lanes are for all - not just you Vince , lol wtf you on about:mad:
(4) im a cu@t not a tosser

all i said was lets not rule them lane's out untill we take a look you plum

:rob silly old :ymca man :p

Vincent,

I think the point is that everybody is to stay away from them until the greenlaners are given the go ahead by the Rights of Way officer when they are totally clear again. I think to follow this is sensible if only from a preventing any further possible lane closure issues/upsets viewpoint. At least that is my understanding.

Plus aren't these lanes tough even in pristine conditon? Are they distant from where we are going to be?

Mat

Vincent,

I think the point is that everybody is to stay away from them until the greenlaners are given the go ahead again by the Rights of Way officer when they are totally clear again. I think to follow this is sensible if only from a preventing any further possible lane closure issues/upsets viewpoint.

Plus aren't these lanes tough even in pristine conditon?

Mat

the rights of way officer was saying keep off the fields an keep on the lane-track:thumb no prob

These lanes are not closed because of the snow.They are advising us to keep off the fields,which they are right to say that-I AM TOTALLY AGAINST GOING OFF TRACK,AND I DON'T LIKE TO SPOIL IT FOR ANYONE ELSE.
You are missing my point entirely...all I said is lets take a look before we rule out some of the lanes....not the fields:D.One or two of you insist on going out of your way to suggest I'm a ''tosser on a crosse''.I've been on these lanes in the peaks lots of times and they are starting to bore me but I still enjoy going out on them in groups,its more fun that way,so get a grip of yourselves,put the dummies back and tomorrow we'll all have fun in the snow(on the lanes....not in the fields:D)if its not melted!

Seen this on the TRF site:

"Urgent Update – Roych blocked by snow

Can we ask users to avoid using this route in the near future. We will advise you once the route is clear again.

Richard Pett, Rights of Way Officer" END QUOTE

You may well be right but I personally am just trying to draw your attention to the above point of the quote. Not trying to get into any moot points of contention. My feathers are perfectly unruffled.

I dont think you have a crosser anyway you have a slow Suzuki:D

Seen this on the TRF site:

"Urgent Update – Roych blocked by snow

Can we ask users to avoid using this route in the near future. We will advise you once the route is clear again.

Richard Pett, Rights of Way Officer" END QUOTE

You may well be right but I personally am just trying to draw your attention to the above point of the quote. Not trying to get into any moot points of contention. My feathers are perfectly unruffled.

I dont think you have a crosser anyway you have a slow Suzuki:D

Twat:D we will see tomorrow:D:thumb

Paul,

Are you still on for this, hopefully you are about?

Mat

Yep, see you there.

Paul

I may head via Macc (less boring than Leek route) and also fuel up at Tesco. Maybe see the pair of you there. However, I suspect I would hold you up on the road - the XR is a belter, but it's no speed merchant on tar. Will see you if I see you - don't wait if there's no sign of me :thumb2

can't find the key for the steering lock. Which I had yesterday. Spent an age looking for it already. Feck feck feck.

Looks like I'm going nowhere. What an ar5ehole :blast :blast :blast :(

hope you all have a good one.

:blast:blast:blast done something similar myself in the past:(

ta, dude - makes me feel a teeny bit better.:comfort I just know it'll turn up later today when I've stopped looking for it:mad: - then I'm going to be torn between being REALLY p'd off for being such a d1ck/missing the ride out and being relieved at finding the fecker

Best go out on the GS as a consolation, but my heart's not in it really :tears. Going to be extra faff shifting the XR with the steering lock on in the garage - it's a tight squeeze at the best of times. I just know I must've put the key down somewhere and got sidetracked.

I've got 59 other keys I don't need today, probably including some I don't need any more or I'm not sure what they're for, but haven't chucked out 'just in case' - what a feckin bell end :blast :blast :blast :blast :mad:

Back
Top Bottom