Tyre Emergency - South Bucks

richorich

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Urgently need a new rear tyre fitted early this week. Have always used MotoScot from this parish but he's away :(

Can anyone recommend anyone else in this vicinity (somewhere even vaguely near Amersham)

Thx :thumb2

Bit late, but I've got a the bits needed to change and balance a new tyre here in Burnham, next time:comfort

Just seen this post. GS motorcycle tyres come to you and seem fairly reasonable. Ford & Ellis in Chesham can always help. Got a new mechanic familiar with BMW. I'm in your neck of the woods but don't know MotoScot, got any details.

thx chaps :thumb

got sorted by Colin who is, indeed, a top man and did a very professional job and no messin'.

Motoscot is Steve Grover who is actually near Luton but is a time-served BuMW mechanic who knows every inch of the bikes. His website says it all: www.motoscot.co.uk
His workshop is in his back yard and is immaculate. You can tell the man by the way he works, which is careful, thorough and tidy. :thumb2

Glad your sorted Rich :thumb2

The tyre place in Little Chalfont opposite VW dealers will put a tyre on for you but I have always taken the wheels in loose.

Have aways done a tidy job :)

Jon :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom