Sign in here when you've booked and paid.

Once more, unto the breach.....

I'm in.

I wish I could find that picture of my bike on the sunday morning - Ken's cross of St.George and Tooned's Whisky optic clipped to me lightbar.

Then, you can post the above again.

:)

I'll be there - booked and paid for today. Trying to persuade a friend that Ducatis will be welcome too.

(Depending on how IBS is doing, I may need a pitch near the toilets...)

I wish I could find that picture of my bike on the sunday morning - Ken's cross of St.George and Tooned's Whisky optic clipped to me lightbar.

Then, you can post the above again.

:)

That was the summer of love, five years ago. Luckily I never delete a photo you sad old wanker..........

27820540_yNVfz-O.jpg

That was the summer of love, five years ago. Luckily I never delete a photo you sad old wanker..........

27820540_yNVfz-O.jpg

And still the bestest ever hog.. is this the way to amarillo around the tents at 4am, you had to be there. :thumb

And still the bestest ever hog.. is this the way to amarillo around the tents at 4am, you had to be there. :thumb

Unequalled :thumb And don't forget ken the string jedi.

And sharon wearing the sailors hat and tight leather troos dancing around, and straypusses sister :augie Someone will have a picture ....

And the design of the older T shirt was far superior

Here's a collectors item, sorry for the creases, it needs ironing

Unequalled :thumb And don't forget ken the string jedi.

And sharon wearing the sailors hat and tight leather troos dancing around, and straypusses sister :augie Someone will have a picture ....

27820522_88uro-O.jpg

27820638_4SVjM-O.jpg

27820527_dc8Mj-O.jpg

27820646_QdtYe-O.jpg

And the design of the older T shirt was far superior

Here's a collectors item, sorry for the creases, it needs ironing

I hope that's not a personal attack. :tears

How many people did you send to the petrol station to use the shower facilities by the way?:blast

Back
Top Bottom