Sign in here when you've booked and paid.

Just paid for the weekend plus the t shirt . Will be my first time at the Hograost. :eek:
Twat nav says its 65.7 miles.... will there be a prize for shortest distance travelled ?:toungincheek

Decision has been made, I wont be going to this yr's Hoggy due to circs & since I have a long wk end booked off anyway I have made other plans for this wk end now which wont be involving my bike but hey ho should be a nice time away :D
Hope ya all have a fab time :thumb2

Booked my wife in for Saturday too, will be her first UKGSer event - she won't know what's hit her :D

Just paid for the weekend plus the t shirt . Will be my first time at the Hograost. :eek:

You'll have a ball :thumb

Twat nav says its 65.7 miles.... will there be a prize for shortest distance travelled ?:toungincheek

There isn't but trust me you wouldn't come close to winning it even moving the decimal point up on digit :D

BOOKED N PAID

BOOKED N PAID FOR THE WEEKEND THEN OFF TO SPAIN AND PORTUGAL STRAIGHT FROM HOG RAOST :D:D...SUE LOO LOO

Yipeee Me + Mrs now booked.

Ha Ha I love it when a cunning plan comes together ! After much Goading Charm and bribery she has agreed to join me for our first Hograost.the carrots worked fine, didn't have to resort to beating her with a snow shovel to perswade her.This is the lass who don't do camping..Ha Ha of coarse all pitches have en-suit. Room service finnishes at midnight.:rolleyes:Yeep all good. So look forward to catching up with you all then.

Untill then take care.

Dexter..

:D:D:D

Manage to sort out my Russia trip to be back just in time so I'm all paid up for both nights. Looking forward to competing with Mutters on the dancefloor again :D

Manage to sort out my Russia trip to be back just in time so I'm all paid up for both nights. Looking forward to competing with Mutters on the dancefloor again :D

I might come down just to watch this :D

328150652_EiChz-L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom