Sign in here when you've booked and paid.

Toad

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
OK, this isn't the thread for people to say that they'd like to come, and then not show up.

Sign in here to say you've put your money where your mouth is and paid over your hard earned.

So to kick it off - I've paid for me and Mrs. We're also bringing Jnr. (free) but I've bought him a T-Shirt and a big shirt for me as well:thumb2

Roll on July:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

:pullface

Booked for me and two sprogs, although they might only be around for the Friday.

I'm not going to book in until I know what the top raffle prize is, after all I may already have one:nenau

I'm not going to book in until I know what the top raffle prize is, after all I may already have one:nenau

No problem, if you win another the same and don't want it, just give it back for someone else to win.

I shall be there with Wifey baring flood or plague but won't be paying til closer to the time:thumb2

LOL..................

Me, Paid, Booked, Shirt pressed, Tequila and Triple Sec bought, GIANT COCKTAIL SHAKER procured..... :ChrisKelly :ChrisKelly :ChrisKelly :ChrisKelly

Did anyone order the weather ? :D

Me and Miss Daisy paid the money, bought the T-shirt.

Will be there for weekend on one or two bikes.:thumb2

Me, the missus and boys booked and paid for. T-shirt ordered too:hogroast:hogroast

I've Booked

Hi Chaps,

This had better be as good as you say it is(that should provoke a lot of responce, :D).

Looking forward to it.

Cheers, :beerjug:

Noel

Ps. I won't be going for the longest traveller title.

Back
Top Bottom