Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So Gang Whilst not Physically there with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaythro View Post
    CROCS with a KILT??????????????? Sacrilege!!!!!!!!! Burn the Unbeliever
    I'll excuse the fact you don't know what Crocs look like on your lack of appreciation and familiarity for comfortable yet versatile footwear

Those ain't Crocs ya numpty

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

baboons in the back yard.
    On the Thursday morn, just after the riders had set off from SK to Banjul
    we gathered on the balcony, and a troop of baboons arrived and beagan
    playing just past the horse exercise yard and the clanging cows.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Those ain't Crocs ya numpty
    Look like Crocs thru the bottom of my fine and upstanding alcholic beverage McEwans Champion

It's the Dark bottle thats doin it
    Oh Great and Wise Deity, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can! And the wisdom to know the difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaythro View Post
    Look like Crocs thru the bottom of my fine and upstanding alcholic beverage McEwans Champion

It's the Dark bottle thats doin it
    More like you cataracts

Well just to shut you up I'll post 2 pics I'm quite pleased with taking, can't say they are the best as I'm still sorting and only half way through Morocco, but they are currently alternating on my desk top

Now Thats What I am Talkin about Beach Barbee anyone?

Shut Me Up ??????? How Cruel You Nasty Nasty Man!

I shall Scweam and scweam and scweam until I am thick all over you!
    Oh Great and Wise Deity, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can! And the wisdom to know the difference!

N'Fally boat. Mrs Bhud and I kept telling each other this was not a holiday
    it was an adventure. And having been picked up at 6am in Musa's cab, driven
    for 6 hours through the bush, experiencing the joys of the Banjul barra ferry
    on the way, we were deposited inthe early afternoon by the banks of the river.
    still totally on the dark about our travel itinerary, we'd clAmbered aboard with
    our lugage and entrusted our safe passage to N'Fally, who was a magnicent and
    informative captain, pointing put local wildlife, incl a python, en route.

When we alighted on the far shore, we were met by rog on a horse and cart, to compete the jlourney to SK in style!

and the piece de resistance!

On Saturday the guys returned from dropping their bikes at the airport, with faces like a long weekend. Well, they'd just said goodbye to their trusted and constant companions who'd seen them through thick and thin, hot and cold, over the past 5 weeks, so not really surprising they were acting like they'd lost their right arm.

So when heather revealed she had a motorbike and ambulance sidecar in the horse and donkey house 100 yards from the hotel, I've never seen drinks finished so fast, as they raced to the garage, charged batteries and filled tyres, eventually getting going the bike and sidecar, complete with flashy red light (that seemed to be a very important part of the experience).

I didn't make it, but could have used the ambulance to get me to the airport
    Due heaps of

old enough to know better, young enough not to care!

Quote Originally Posted by bhud View Post
    I didn't make it, but could have used the ambulance to get me to the airport
    Due heaps of

New tour shirt logo perhaps?

" Butchered at the Butchers, Banjul Belly 2010"

Not sure how to attach your 2nd photo onto this Post Gert,however it's a Crack'n Photo Thank's for sharing it.

To the other's who have taken the time to Post there Photo's Also Thank
    You

Norrie
    0 te 60 in as long as it takes

Good pics and good memories, guys! I think some of the pics might have been taken before 3pm – I don’t recall them – perhaps I hadn’t woken up yet or perhaps I was sober!

A nice bit of scenery after surviving the ‘big mist’. What temperature does it need to be for moving water to freeze?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The vastness of the desert... Gert decided to go for a stroll along the beach followed by an arduous climb back up... was his quick return prompted by the skull he stumbled across at the bottom? Soft sand and deceiving distances........

On the straight and narrow...

Captain Bhudseye lead us into an off road adventure – without hesitation we followed him into the sand. I remember thinking ‘feck! I hope this is not one of those mine fields they are banging on about!’.... as it transpired, no one would have been stupid enough to plant mines there nevermind take a fully laden mechanical two wheeled monster across it... with Bhud and me stuck Gert showed us up by gracefully pirouetting from his bike!

Deleted acc oony
    Same tracks I make on the way back from Stein

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast