Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: So Gang Whilst not Physically there with you!

The welcome we got was... well i am still speechless about it - Gambians get 10/10 for welcomes and hospitality!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Had to add this one. The day we walked down Calum’s Road. Being sensible adventurers we set off in the hottest boots and trousers we could find, after all, it was only 38C that day...brrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by H.R.H. OONYACK View Post
    Same tracks I make on the way back from Stein
    i had similar ones in my boxers (and i don;t mean the engine!)

Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike O'Fische View Post
    The welcome we got was... well i am still speechless about it - Gambians get 10/10 for welcomes and hospitality!
    Love it

Andres
    Doris doesn't give a fuck...be more like Doris!

and another one typical of the journey. Kids smiling and waving everywhere.

That's definitely one of the things that sticks to my mind, genuinely friendly people all the way down.
    Gert

Quote Originally Posted by Nakambale View Post
    That's definitely one of the things that sticks to my mind, genuinely friendly people all the way down.

Total agreement - great people!!!!!!!!

Here are some of mine...

The team shot simply because it was great to share some fantastic riding with you and do some good in the process. My bike in a place that I never thought I would take her and looking great if I do say so myself and finally just one picture to show what we rode through.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Milk Tray Man View Post
    The team shot simply because it was great to share some fantastic riding with you and do some good in the process. My bike in a place that I never thought I would take her and looking great if I do say so myself and finally just one picture to show what we rode through.
    Great photos Glen, thanks for posting those.

Thanks to all the other 6 guys for such a wonderful adventure. I'm posting this from Hotel Christina where they still remember us from a few weeks back.

At times I wonder if I simply dreamt all this but then I remember it really happened.

Proud to be part of such a great adventure.

Spent the day looking at my piccies and trying to choose a selection of 5 for you to have a butchers at.
    Andres and I left the luxury of the Rene Christina in Algerciras and climbed up to the village of Rhonda using one of the best roads in the world according to Clarkson.

Make your own caption up!!!

My peg touched the tarmac (first time ever!) chasing Sid on Tizi-n-test pass in the High Atlas mountains.

Couldn't work out why the sky always appeared blue in my mirrors but grey in front so took a photo.

A bit of lucky left handed photography whislt riding (might need a little zoom).

Lastly buy 5 get 1 free. 4 tossers looking for kiss me quick hats at the seaside

John

Cant stop myself posting a few more.

All that minefield stuff is just internet hype, isn't it?

Our one night of roughing it (no beer) Anyone want to buy a job lot of unused sleeping bags and tents.

A very welcomed sight

Heather from the horse & donkey charity was really pleased to see us.

They desperately need the new road. This is what its like in the dry season!!

Would you ride 4500 miles with these petrol syphoning junkies????

ABOSO FECKIN LUTELY

John

Brilliant John! Thank You for posting in fact thanks to all of you that have done so

By posting this small grouping of a few of your photos from each individual gives such a wide view of "some" of what happened and from different viewpoints Excellent

Enjoying this Greatly and Glad I started it now although I wasn't sure for the first few posts
    Oh Great and Wise Deity, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can! And the wisdom to know the difference!

Quote Originally Posted by paintman View Post
    Anyone want to buy a job lot of unused sleeping bags and tents.
    Speak for yourself you soft 4 star adventurer
    Gert

Someone tell Thunder to take his hat off and Mecca is the other way!

Unless He's aiming at Mecca Bingo in Blighty??

Oh Great and Wise Deity, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can! And the wisdom to know the difference!

Deleted acc oony

Get yir feckin stinky foot away from my curry

Keep em coming

Quote Originally Posted by Nakambale View Post
    Speak for yourself you soft 4 star adventurer
    I am happy with that, in return Gert I have a few pics of you for your perusal.

And lastly I like this one of you and Sid etc with your new freinds, needs a zoom and crop but I cant fathom that one out

John.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast