Photo Rally 2010

Well that's it all 24 done. Only slight problem is that all the fast boats are cancelled today, we're now on the 21:15 Dublin to Holyhead boat which will get us home for 3am ish but Sandra is at work in the morning. She's fairly upbeat about the prospect though :)

Full story to follow.

Dave & Sandra

Well that's it all 24 done. Only slight problem is that all the fast boats are cancelled today, we're now on the 21:15 Dublin to Holyhead boat which will get us home for 3am ish but Sandra is at work in the morning. She's fairly upbeat about the prospect though :)

Full story to follow.

Dave & Sandra

Is that you all done Dave ?

Safe journey home, great to see youse on Sun :thumb

:aidan

yer nuts lol

route asap :D

Will do my best to get it posted tomorrow afternoon together with some narrative. My favorite quote from Sandra was "the only part of this road without potholes is the green bit up the middle".

Dave

p.s. Only another hour and twenty minutes before the ferry gets in..... Good job we only live in Cheshire.

Im gonna post it but he'll say no

27032010104.jpg

6 castlederg :blast

The real Castlederg :augie

Attachments

• Castlederg.jpg
    Castlederg.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 218
Don't be too hard on the lad Gerry - sure you can see the proper point in the distance behind the Hornet :D

yer all gits (so do i get an ok as its almost in the background :D)

nice one mr g enjoyed that

yer all gits (so do i get an ok as its almost in the background :D).......

That's entirely up to the incorruptible judges. I have been lobbying quietly on your behalf but don't wish to alienate them by being too pushy - leave it with me for a few months :comfort

Back
Top Bottom