RGM Croston Preston

:D Roy pulled me up for slagging off the coffee, so I thought I'd start as I meant to go on.

I didn't see the cafe; is that weird fishing people. or weird fishy people??

I take it that Roy reads this so I'll add my thumbs up. :thumb2

The cafe is something I look fwd to & I must admit I had one of Roy's coffees last time I was in getting my rear disc carrier replaced & it was OK. :1/10.... :D

Roy mate, see you Friday, two sugars!

Phil.

2Medium.jpg

Check out the 2010 handbook and the manual tells you the service intervals are programmed in and warning lights come on 1000km in advance for you to book it in!!!
My bro had his bike serviced last week and Im sure his service indicator was reset, the best thing to do is give the man a ring. 01772 603781

Top man. I was stuck with my R100GS after total electrics burn out (long Story) Couldn't have been more helpful sorting out niggles and giving advice. He's been on his own now for at least 5 years.

He must be lonley then. I'll be off to see him next week to cheer him up. :)

After the, er, experience I just had at Alan Jefferies this week, I won't be going back there again under any circumstances. I try and not blow my stack in public too often, but they got both barrels yesterday and lost the sale of a shiney F800 GS to SWMBO in the process.

Since my bike had been fully home-serviced at 52k last August, we re-set the clock with a '6000 mile' service now I've pushed that mileage to 58k. And some rear brake pads.

This time, owing to a tooth infection, I didn't have a hot drink.

'You'll have nothing to write about' says Roy

:D

service couple of weeks ago, brake pads and oil pressure switch this week.
Top chap :thumb:thumb:thumb

the little konica is going back for her next service in 2 weeks. she'll have to stay over night surrounded by all those BM's :(:comfort

MOT done :thumb2

Saving up for some braided brake lines.

Also got to see Paul Youing's trick 1150 up close (very nice). No sign of Paul himself, he may have been having a butty at the cafe.

Had migsels fitted today. Those kangeroos don't stand a chance now! :D

Put the plans for the braided lines on hold, as Roy has some lovely shiny Laser slip-on cans for the 1150..:drool

Back
Top Bottom