Saturday Ride options

Your choice

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After seeing Petcul's offroad section photos on another thread, that's the one for me. :thumb

If I pick anything other than the Castles the yank will kill me. Now she knows how many are in the area:blast May as well get them all done at once....

New to UKGSer

Hi all, recently joined this forum, looking forward to meeting up with some new people, would bordering with the Insane be a good place to start? :beerjug:

Hi all, recently joined this forum, looking forward to meeting up with some new people, would bordering with the Insane be a good place to start? :beerjug:

It would be the best place to start... your charming hosts will guide you to your overnight accomodation and ensure your every need is catered for...unless it involves ironing.

Highly skilled bar staff :augie are on 24hr duty to ensure nobody dies of thirst.

The many and varied ride outs will stun your senses and fish & chips at Seahouses* will stop you in your tracks...

:beerjug:

*Optional

I can't think of a better way to get started:thumb2

Welcome to the site and I'll look forward to welcoming you to the.....err...site:p

Beer, Ride out and fish n chips, sounds like heaven, bring it on. See you all soon :Duchess

Bought meesel an 1150 GSA on Wednesday and went out with Borderraider yesterday. We did a practice run for the weekend event, just to check on timings and types of road etc. We stuck mainly to B and unclassified roads and it is a very good route for a GS. There's a mixture of slow/twisty sections and some medium speed sections. The first stop looks very interesting but I won't spoil the fun by telling everyone about it. :augie
There's also a very interesting section which looks like someone has taken a tarmac layer and laid a single track across the moorland, great fun :thumb

Now the Bunkhouse details have been delivered to me:augie.................cheers Colin

I'll probably do the Offroad on the XChallenge with Petcul:thumb

Bought meesel an 1150 GSA on Wednesday and went out with Borderraider yesterday. We did a practice run for the weekend event, just to check on timings and types of road etc. We stuck mainly to B and unclassified roads and it is a very good route for a GS. There's a mixture of slow/twisty sections and some medium speed sections. The first stop looks very interesting but I won't spoil the fun by telling everyone about it. :augie
There's also a very interesting section which looks like someone has taken a tarmac layer and laid a single track across the moorland, great fun :thumb

Which ride is this?

quite fancy the offroading , but don't know if i have the requisite skills required :nenau:nenau Aldo , wot u think ??? stick to the black stuff :augie:augie

Back
Top Bottom