Saturday Ride options

Your choice

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Borderraider

R1200GSA TDM 900 R1200GS
Reaction score
Castles & Coast Cultural
Approximately 180 miles around the East Coast area.
Chipchase Castle; Elsdon Tower; Edlingham Castle; Chillingham Castle; Etal Castle; Berwick Castle; Haggerston Castle; Holy Island; Bamburgh Castle; Seahouses; Craster; Dunstanburgh Castle; Howick Hall; Alnwick Castle; Alnmouth; Warkworth Castle; Morpeth Castle; Mitform Castle; Wallington Hall.

All Day off-road
Varying terrain suitable only for experienced Riders

Northumberland & Scottish Borders
Approximately 190 miles on mainly traffic free roads.
Keidler; Eskdalemuir; St.Marys Loch; Megget Reservoir; Lockerbie.

It would help us decide suitable Refreshment stops if you would express your interest on attached Poll:thumb2

Placed my vote to ride with the nice man who's doing the coast trip:aidan
The other blokes are mad ;)

Would the N&SB ride include the Kielder Forest Drive?

Who is doing the offroad and where is it going, Colin
Cheviots/Alwinton??

Petcul & Aldy will be taking Off road group, route not yet set in stone as will depend on weather we've had leading up to the event. Most likely be around Hexham-Alston area, more details will be available at end of March.

Most of the Trails around Alwinton wouldn't be possible on a GS:(

Petcul & Aldy will be taking Off road group, route not yet set in stone as will depend on weather we've had leading up to the event. Most likely be around Hexham-Alston area, more details will be available at end of March.

Most of the Trails around Alwinton wouldn't be possible on a GS:(

Ok, Colin..................just weighing up 'which' bike....................a big GS for the road ride or the XChallenge for a 'bit of rough'

I'm unsure of the exact week my house will complete it's one weekend in May. :blast, I've spoke to Colin, and if its poss to decide on the weekend I'll play the off-road game with Petcul.

However the llangollin weekend is also earlier in May and I want to do that as well, so my 1200 may be broke. :D

Castles and Coast for me and Harry the Cat please :)

Did a very similar run to 'Borders' at the weekend - had to turn back at Megget 'cos of snowdrifts:eek:

done the castles and north sundaland and lindis

not done the border thing or the wall before :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom