An issue with Nippy Normans

An Issue with Nippy Normans

The UK Customs rule sare slightly different inso much that they do not follow what is accepted throughout the rest of the European Countries with the exception of Gibraltar.

The UK rules state that where a UK company is supplying another EU Company VAT will have to be added to the invoice total (notwithstanding the EVA/VAT difference in rates)

The only exception as far as the UK customs is concerned is Gibraltar and all other areas outside the EU/Rest of the World, where duty will be payable on demand when the goods enter whatever country.

Try different Couriers, forget the large ones DHL/FEDEX, they take too long, as they rely upon large distribution centres), sometimes goods can be held for quite a while before onward shipment.

Try the Croners website for Spain/Malaga in particular.

I ship 500 + lorries a year into Southern Spain/Gibraltar, conatiners and airfreight.

I have never used Nippy Normans, perhaps you got them on a bad day

Johnnybadger:

Read between the lines of the original post..............

It's not a caution to others at all..............

it's an:

"I feel agrieved at Nippy Norman - so I'm gonna fcukin' well hit him where it hurts.......... His reputation and his trade!"

Al :rolleyes:

Read between the lines of the original post..............

It's not a caution to others at all..............

it's an:

"I feel agrieved at Nippy Norman - so I'm gonna fcukin' well hit him where it hurts.......... His reputation and his trade!"

Al :rolleyes:
If so, its backfired badly since nearly al of the the responses are positive for NN

I know - but the intent of the title (original) and the script had an agenda.

I too, have had great service from NN on every occasion. :thumb2

Al :)

yea but what if the person DID get bad service.. does he not deserve to be heard and his views listened to:nenau

Because most have had good service from NN doesn't mean that this guy did not get bad service or was treated rudely.

NN can post his side if he wishes on here

yea but what if the person DID get bad service.. does he not deserve to be heard and his views listened to:nenau

Because most have had good service from NN doesn't mean that this guy did not get bad service or was treated rudely.

NN can post his side if he wishes on here
I agree, and it's one of the most valuable features of a community like this is that you get warts and all opinions on suppliers.

But if his intent was malicious then he'll have been disappointed.

I hold no brief for NN, but given that people are normally more keen to criticise than praise, I think he should be happy with the response here.

I hold no brief for NN, but given that people are normally more keen to criticise than praise, I think he should be happy with the response here.

if i was a independent small business, i would not be happy to have any upset customers.....as you say people are quick to criticise, but i think there are a lot of guys here who praise good service when they experience it.

if i was a independent small business, i would not be happy to have any upset customers.

You are so wright, sometimes things can be taken the wrong way, bad day on both sides, coustomer being a .i., a long day.

If Nippy had a shop on the high street, I`d nip in every so oftern, alway quick to give a prize at THE HOGRAOST :thumb

I hope he's good, I've just ordered £800 worth of stuff!

Can only say the same,have dealt with NN a few times(from Ireland) nevera problem,e-mails answered straight away,so,you must have got some one at the wrong time of month??:aidan

I ordered my Fuzeblock from NN online. Arrived 2 days later.

well impressed with the item and packing/postage/speed.

Good website and service IMHO.

Rob

I have always had good service from nippy n. but he can be a bit short on the phone, if you are the easily irritated type then i can see how people would get rattled however i think the op. could have put his point more subtly. That said it certainly got this debate going, If his intentions were dishonourable then he has failed miserably but i am sure they weren't. :D

Well, so far so good, one lovely LONG parcel arrived this morning, less that 48 hours after getting the order.....thumbs up!

I have had a bit of stuff from sport touring and have had excellent service ,Ive also had stuff from NN but their delivery has never been that nippy
cheers C'n'C

I have had a bit of stuff from sport touring and have had excellent service ,Ive also had stuff from NN but their delivery has never been that nippy
cheers C'n'C

Never had a problem with Nippy and has taken things back when it didn't work out. But annoying that when you say you want something (and I assume anyone ordering something for their steed wants it asap) that they seem to always use 2nd class even when I say I'll pay extra for 1st.

Back
Top Bottom