An issue with Nippy Normans

Just as a balance to my post above, I was on the NN web site and went as far as the order form to check postage costs on an item I'm looking for before closing it. A day later I received a nice email asking if there was a problem and if there was anything they could do to help.

I was impressed by that. :thumb2

Used them three times now. Had excellent service. I will be using them again. :clap

and had the same email as last post.

Last edited:
I've used NN twice now, once last year for UK delivery, and once last month for Cyprus delivery. Very good service both times.

I just placed my first order with NN for some ACF50, cos they were cheaper than everywhere else, came within 2 days. Will definitely use again.

Sent via Tapatalk

NN's

Ordered loads of stuff from nippy's for years and never had a problem, delivery times variable, though would'nt say he was any quicker or slower than other suppliers, but when i did have an issue/problem last year he was a royal pain in the a**e. People have stated he can be a bit short on the phone and if you are easily irritated this could offend. Well i am and he did, after three calls he was 'rude' every time have'nt bought anything since. There are other suppliers that provide the same goods out there quicker and without an attitude if something is wrong, feck im.

Arrogant bunch of idiots never ever NN 7 months now still waiting for money back

another unhappy customer. After several, rude & quite short phone calls. Still no joy about my order. So tried emailling them, no joy either. I eventually get to speak a really rude guy, asked where my bmw connector cable was for my new horn... his answer, because of the tsunami in Japan the container was washed off the boat. WTF the most lame excuse ever. The really stupid thing the rest of the order turned up within a couple of days. Well still no cable and no answer. Screw them, they had the money for the order all i needed to complete the order was the cable.

Wont use them again...

Au contraire ...

... ordered, eMail to confirm and delivered in 2 days :thumb

NN's

I dont think the problem is with the ordering if everything is ok, it seems to be if somthing is'nt right they come across more often than not as utter pricks with an attitude problem. Like i've said i used them for years with no probs at all, always happy with their service until i had to sort out a problem.

ordered a side stand foot on wednesday, arrived on saturday.

happy days.
:clap

Good Service

I dont think the problem is with the ordering if everything is ok, it seems to be if somthing is'nt right they come across more often than not as utter pricks with an attitude problem.

I didn't find that at all - part of my recent order was some handguard led's. When I came to fit them I found one wasn't working.Rang them up , 'no problem send it back' , so I did and received the replacement within a few days.
Can't ask for more than that :thumb2

Steve

I didn't find that at all - part of my recent order was some handguard led's. When I came to fit them I found one wasn't working.Rang them up , 'no problem send it back' , so I did and received the replacement within a few days.

Steve

Fair enough

Steve

Maybe not having them in stock would have done you a favour :augie

I represent the style police :D

Do you have a Corsa SR also ?

Steve 1 Style Police 0 :)

DSC_0297.jpg
DSC_0300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom