List of rule(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr K

Reaction score
Subject to moderation :bow

1) Thou shalt not get pished on a half of Stella and pull out people's tent-pegs or run about playing "knocky-door neighbour" in the middle of the night like you did at the East Mid's Bash.

:rob

Any more?

2) Not allowed to laugh at the 1200 riders who needs to get a flat bed to get the bike home!

3) No high viz vests and HID lights

4) No sense of humour

5) No immigrants

6) No cars

7) No fair weather riders

8) Real Bikers only

Tarka says "No Hi-Viz" :D

2) Not allowed to laugh at the 1200 riders who needs to get a flat bed to get the bike home!

4) No sense of humour

5) No immigrants

6) No cars

8) Real Bikers only

2) Nope...laughing permitted in the unlikely event it happens.

3) As long as my tent don't fall down wear and display what you like.

4) May be slightly different, but it's our sense of humour.

5) We're a region of mongrels - Who's to say who's not an immigrant?

6) Yes to cars - they carry more beer than bikes.

7) It's a NE Event - There will only "variable" weather.

8) Naaah! We'll allow imaginary ones too...as long as they pay...

:beerjug:

Subject to moderation :bow

1) Thou shalt not get pished on a half of Stella and pull out people's tent-pegs or run about playing "knocky-door neighbour" in the middle of the night like you did at the East Mid's Bash.

Any more?

Many moons ago I went on a 4x4 camping trip and was constantly disturbed when the other drunks thought it funny to try and wake the sober guy. About a fortnight later the same group were part of a country show. This time one particular chap had brought his girlfriend with him. After them saying they were going to bed, I left it about 15 minutes, crept up to the caravan door and started to call his name. I barely got the first letter out before he shouted at me to '$%^& off' :D

<object width="384" height="313"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-0qK-GRVOr0&hl=en_GB&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-0qK-GRVOr0&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="384" height="313" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

:topic I had a mint copy of this album until some **** stole it. :firemth
And my Maytals album he stole as well. :mcgun

4) No sense of humour

5) No immigrants

6) No cars

8) Real Bikers only

I gather you won't be coming to the event:nenau

;)

So it's settled:

The rule is -

Thou shalt not by your actions or omission of actions cause another man or woman's tent to collapse.

So mote it be.

PS: Penalty is death by silage tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom