Easter Bimble

...are you (newland boyz) over nighting :camping and is there room for a large one. But I must point out I have things on that w/e so unless SWMBO is ok with it im feck:pullface

Hi Dave
I have sewn the seed on going down the afternoon before and camping somewhere. I think autogs has wanggled a pass but PJ's not too sure yet as he has chores to do :hide :D

Also invited TheStig and Powerful Pierre. You'd be welcome to join.
When I know it's set in stone I'll let you know! Might have a problem getting in somewhere due to the Bank Hol w/e :(

Hi Dave
I have sewn the seed on going down the afternoon before and camping somewhere. I think autogs has wanggled a pass but PJ's not too sure yet as he has chores to do :hide :D

Also invited TheStig and Powerful Pierre. You'd be welcome to join.
When I know it's set in stone I'll let you know! Might have a problem getting in somewhere due to the Bank Hol w/e :(

Donkey Sanctuary place again - then pick me up on route .... :thumb

Why don't you all go in with Dave - on one pitch, huge tent with four/five bedrooms ...

Then you could all be at Ladram, swimming pool, jacuzzi, etc ......... £22 divided by 4 - no brainer really ....... :confused:

FFS I'm now running an igloo sleeps 1 at a push:D sorry 3 but its not a :hogroast venue

Back
Top Bottom