Easter Bimble

see you sunday, do you want me to be your tail end charlie? smiler:D

Sadly, I won't be able to make it I hope you have good weather and a really good ride, which I no doubt you all will. Think of me driving a 44 tonne artic stuck in some traffic jam somewhere, well at least I will be able to take comfort in that I will be paid by the hour at double time. I hope to make the next one, I have also got to do my uncle ricky part2 Exmoor run soon :aidan

Enjoy yourselves :thumb

Short and sweet ...

Thank's guys for helping to add a few more faces to the names on here ....

Sorry 'we' (me and the Newland boyz :ymca) had to stop very early on at Lyme Regis from the trian of GS's going along the Jurassic coast - Seaton was fun ... :D

:beerjug:

Next time .... :thumb

Hi Folks, hope you all had a good day out yesterday(Sun) for those that did'nt come, It was a good day out sun all the way (ish). We started at Exeter with 15 Bikes by the time we got to Portland Bill down to 6, with people leaving at various points on the way up the coast. At Portland Ollie had a flat bit at the bottom of his front tyre, so after sorting ollie's flat bit he headed home, now down to 5, pushed on to Sparkford to Haynes Motor Museum where we had a good look around.
Then down the 303, the Cornish contingent pushed on down while me and Badger cut across to Taunton then across Exmoor and back to Barnstaple. Total 252 miles I had a good day hope everyone else did!!!:bounce1

As I lost so many people on route I think its best for somebody else to do the next one????:augie

Sorry no Pic's as Bubbles did'nt turn up:nenau

Cheers Barry G

A good ride granddad, only 328 miles for me, thanks for booking the good weather.

Well done Barry . best ride out yet in my opinion .
Prefer a longer run.
Cheers all
Brett & Nina

Back
Top Bottom