BMW System or Shuberth or Boxer

When you're checking on the Net, make sure you spell it right - Schuberth is the correct spelling, I think. They also make lids for the Schumacher Bros, I believe, so it has to be good kit

Re: System lid ?

Trotts said:
and the best place to get a Schbert. I have looked on-line and seen none so far (Moto-line do not list them ?)
Now come on Trotts pay attention in class!! :D Further up this very thread I mention the best price availabke for the Concept at Bonanza's in Croydon.

Noted !

Yep, my error, sorry folks !!:( Seen them on line at £179 will also check the shop mentioed on the threads above. Will try and find a local dealer and check out price down this way first. However, is there any difference in the S'h concept and the one they make for BMW, i.e have BMW simply 'borrowed' the concept and called it the BMW system ? Hope that makes it clearer !! I have checked the earlier threads !!:D
As footnote might be worth waiting till the NEC show I suppose for a deal ?

Please try and understand before one of us dies....

Trotts said:
However, is there any difference in the S'h concept and the one they make for BMW, i.e have BMW simply 'borrowed' the concept and called it the BMW system

NO! It's a completely different helmet!

MikeO:p

shubeth helmet

:eek: o hear ye oh hear ye!
White, size 58/59 Shubeth Concept Helmet for sale :
Only worn a few times, ummm
Prefer Shoei......
Open to offers! (ok wise guys!)
Rsvp etc.....Bilko :smokeboun

Re: Andy... Do you really need it that soon?

Dave McKelvey said:
Wouldn't have thought you had much need for it in the middle of the North Sea?..
Bet its a bit windy out there.

Dave.
Actually it was better out thhere than it wa at home. We had a diving vessel on location and it was like a mill pond complete with Sunshine - amazing.

Have Fun

Andy T.

PS My Dark visor has arrived for the Roof Boxer so I can't justify an Iridium one.

HAve Fun
AndyT.

Back
Top Bottom