JESSE LUGGAGE IN THE UK AND EUROPE

It was Kiwi Bob, He has other commitments to a family business and has given up doing the Jesse luggage as he did not have enough time for both.

I now have the facility to take credit cards over the phone. More products will be arriving soon, screens, toolkits, LED spot lights etc, i will also update the website completly soon and include shopping cart and online payment

Cheers

Cliff

Having seen and drooled over the Jessie luggage on Cliff's 650GS this past weekend, I can vouch for the quality. They really look the part, and he assures me the Safari boxes for my 1200 will look even nicer. Oh my god, I think I am going to have trouble resisting... :augie

Matt

Having seen and drooled over the Jessie luggage on Cliff's 650GS this past weekend, I can vouch for the quality. They really look the part, and he assures me the Safari boxes for my 1200 will look even nicer. Oh my god, I think I am going to have trouble resisting... :augie

Matt

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE :drool You know you NEED a set of 115 Safari's in charcoal Ho Ho Ho

BMF RALLY

I will be at the BMF rally this weekend and I will have the F650GS on display with Jesse Luggage fitted, I also hope to have either a 1200GS or an 1150GS on display fitted with Odyssey panniers.

I now sell Famsa soft luggage and will have some on display at the show, I have also just taken delivery of the first shipment of Xplorermoto accessories, includuing Screens, toolkits, pannier liners and LED spotlights

I will be located at stand 20 inside the "Sheep Shed"

Cheers

Cliff

On the 12GS the Odyssey II are the width of the cylinders. How do the Safari's compare in that regard?

What is the total weight of the pannier set-up including brackets etc?

The Safari 115 panniers for the 1200GS are 39 inches wide (990mm) which is several inches wider than the cylinders, the Odyssey II panniers are 35 inches wide (890mm) which is about an inch wider than the cylinders.

I have not actually weighed a set as yet but in the boxes with all the packing the two panniers with all the mountings weigh between 14 and 18 KGs.

Cheers

Cliff

Website

If anyone is interested we will be at the BMW Club Spring National Rally at Axbridge this weekend if you want to see of the panniers will I am in the west country (call me on 07966 015 607 for any info you need)

Note also that the website has had a major update now, there is still more to do and hopefully more pages will go up over the next couple of weeks

Cheers

Cliff

Hi Cliff

my dad has a bussiness that does a lot of mail order all over the world and has found http://www.interparcel.com/quote/courier-quote1.php to be very good on price, their basically a broker and use DHL/DPD/UPS and Fedex plus other's

I've no allegiance to the above just know my dad uses them alot

hope that might help out with your shipping

nice looking cases by the way and good luck with it

Cheers Duncan

Shipping

Hi Duncan

Thanks for the tip I just used interparcel.com to ship a set of luggage to Estonia, I usually use Fedex but by using interparcel I still used Fedex but at almost half the price. I will be lowering the shipping costs on the website for deliveries to Europe now.

Cheers
Cliff

BMF RALLY KELSO

I will be at the BMF Rally at Kelso this weekend, if anyone wants to have a close look at the Jesse aluminium panniers and Famsa tank bags.
Cheers

Cliff

Northern Ireland

We will be at the BMW Club National Rally in Colraine Northern Ireland for the Bank holiday weekend, if anyone wants to have a look at the Jesse Luggage while we are there please feel free to contact me and we will see if we can arrange something

Cheers

Cliff

Blackbull

I will be riding up to the Blackbull Rally at Pickering North Yorkshire this weekend (24-26th Sept) if anyone in the North East wants to have a closer look at the best Aluminium Panniers on the market, just give me a call or a text on 07966 015 607 or email cliff@twowheeltrekkers.co.uk

Cheers Cliff

price rise in January

We had a pretty good time at the NEC Bike show and lots of people had a chance to actually see why this is the best luggage on the market if you are planning to do a big trip. We had the new Jesse Luggage 9" Safari panniers on display for the first time as well these 9" panniers are only 33" wide when fitted to the 1200GS and the hold 88 litres, thats more than the BMW Ally panniers but they are 6" narrower when fitted to the bike.

If you missed out on your chance to see them at the NEC we will be at the Carole Nash MCN show at the Excel arena from the 3rd to the 6th of February

Yes there is some bad news with VAT going up and the cost of shipping the panniers from the States also going up I will have to put the price of all the panniers etc up in the new year.

What bags do you all use for Jesse panniers?
Currently on a set of E. Leclerc's finest environmentally friendly plastic re-usables
Awesome with little bottle holders built in :)
e.leclerc_3_sacs_04-02-2010.jpg

|Just wondered if there was a whizzzo version that doesn't cost as much as the panniers?

PS - Not typically what I carry to the Dolomites :D

Last edited:
Currently on a set of E. Leclerc's finest environmentally friendly plastic re-usables

|Just wondered if there was a whizzzo version that doesn't cost as much as the panniers?

Ceebaileys - excellent kit and not extortionately priced ($120 per 4 piece set) :thumb2

Used to have 4 bag liners from Xplorermoto but no longer available however i have had some new ones made, I have the first sample here and will have them in stock by about the end of February, they will sell for £99 per set of 4 bags

Back
Top Bottom