New Workshop in Hampshire

How much is a 12k service for a 1200GS, including gearbox oil?
Give Steve or Andy a ring on 01428-727700 and tell them what you want - they are the boys to give you a price on a 12K service, I only had an annual.

That said, the service is top-drawer and you gets what you pay for in life - they are definitely not trying to attract business through artificially low prices which tend to mean corners cut somewhere, so don't expect bargain basement. But whatever they charge, I am sure that it will be competitive at the very least :thumb2.

That said, the service is top-drawer and you gets what you pay for in life - they are definitely not trying to attract business through artificially low prices which tend to mean corners cut somewhere

That is my main fear with dealers, the fact that many cut corners and charge for work not done, and not just the cheap ones as I have seen on this forum an official BMW dealer recently caught charging for and not replacing an oil filter :mad: Makes you wonder how many knackered FD's are down to the dealers not bothering to change the oil (but remembering to charge / stick it on service sheet)

Just a quick note to thank Steve for all his help today in sorting out my bike which has been 'serviced' by a main dealer for years - apparently.

First rate service including collection and delivery of the bike on the same day at short notice.

I have no link to Liphook Motors in any respect but do recognise great service.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom