Decals/Graphics

Paddy Dakar

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I was thinking of putting together a sample set of decals.

The usual GS Logo's for Tank/Beak/Luggage
Taureg Guy
Chevrons
Shamrock/Dragon/Thistle etc
Helmet Custom Decals (eg Site name)

If there was enough interest, I would try to put a link or site together, so they could be viewed/ordered.

Would there be any interest?

Thanks! (all ideas and suggestions welcome):thumb2

Hi Folks,

I was thinking of putting together a sample set of decals.

The usual GS Logo's for Tank/Beak/Luggage
Taureg Guy
Chevrons
Shamrock/Dragon/Thistle etc
Helmet Custom Decals (eg Site name)

If there was enough interest, I would try to put a link or site together, so they could be viewed/ordered.

Would there be any interest?

Thanks! (all ideas and suggestions welcome):thumb2

sure would!,check out the thread i started in merchandise (only an idea) was lookin sum more subtle stuff for car/lorry

I think it's a fantastic idea:clap:clap

one of our own getting some business in this environment, brilliant.

Lloyd if I were you I would post some pics of stickers your thinking of running

there's a good market here, just look at the reaction to the Fish Dash and the MMMMT weekend.

Maybe you could bring some to the MMMMT weekend and have a Bike Top-Box Sale

I'll certainly take some.

Brian

Last edited:
Why the fuck was my post deleted and then spat sorted posted after it with no explanation ?and then this post left on the thread

I think it's a fantastic idea:clap:clap

one of our own getting some business in this environment, brilliant.

Lloyd if I were you I would post some pics of stickers your thinking of running

there's a good market here, just look at the reaction to the Fish Dash and the MMMMT weekend.

Maybe you could bring some to the MMMMT weekend and have a Bike Top-Box Sale

I'll certainly take some.

Brian

I quite rightly IMO posted a response to the original read starters post it was two links one to the merchandising section on UKGSer

http://www.ukgser.com/merchandise/index.php?cPath=21
and one to 2 wheel humvees sticker business which he has posted in the vendors section both of them cover the sticker types mentioned in the original post.
I started no spat, i pointed out the fact that their were already stickers available already from UKGser Vendors

If anything the post should have been moved to the vendors section( unless he's doing these for free).. the way it looks now is that the thread has biased to allow one person to start and flog stickers the majority of which are already available from vendors on the site already but that info is now being kept hidden.

I have not seen any of the other 7 deleted posts so i don't know what was posted after I posted. All i know is I can see no Justification for the deletion of my post and leave Ravenbyrnes left in place

Baised moderation IMO

Why the fuck was my post deleted and then spat sorted posted after it with no explanation ?and then this post left on the thread

I quite rightly IMO posted a response to the original read starters post it was two links one to the merchandising section on UKGSer

http://www.ukgser.com/merchandise/index.php?cPath=21
and one to 2 wheel humvees sticker business which he has posted in the vendors section both of them cover the sticker types mentioned in the original post.
I started no spat, i pointed out the fact that their were already stickers available already from UKGser Vendors

If anything the post should have been moved to the vendors section( unless he's doing these for free).. the way it looks now is that the thread has biased to allow one person to start and flog stickers the majority of which are already available from vendors on the site already but that info is now being kept hidden.

I have not seen any of the other 7 deleted posts so i don't know what was posted after I posted. All i know is I can see no Justification for the deletion of my post and leave Ravenbyrnes left in place

Baised moderation IMO

Why can someone else not manufacture stickers? If PD can compete on quality and price then as a site sponsor he should have every opportunity.

As a point of information he is sponsoring the stickers for the event and they will be handed out free to each attendee.

Your post is re-instated.

Paddy there's plenty of folks down your way that don't have the opportunity to get stickers and don't know of the other 2 folks in the vendors section

Also you have the bother with the currency exchange and postage etc etc

So Yes I think ye have a good idea there bud! Good Luck

well, that definately killed that thread/idea!

Why ? Just cos someone started doing it before you doesn't mean they've exclusivity. Besides, what do foreigners know about producing stickers with an Oirish theme ?

Why ? Just cos someone started doing it before you doesn't mean they've exclusivity. Besides, what do foreigners know about producing stickers with an Oirish theme ?

It wasn't even that, I've been in this business for 20 years and do it for a living, its not a sideline!.

What I didn't get was, why my offer created such a "hoo ha" compared to the t-shirt thread?

I thought I was doing something out of order! being a noob!

It wasn't even that, I've been in this business for 20 years and do it for a living, its not a sideline!.

What I didn't get was, why my offer created such a "hoo ha" compared to the t-shirt thread?

I thought I was doing something out of order! being a noob!

Well for a start the T-shirt thread is about a Polo Shirt for the event and I'm sure like any of the past event T-shirts jackets etc. I've got embroidered or printed for past events all the Profits from selling the polo shirts will go to a charity.

Your post to most would just looked like someone going to start up a motorbike related sticker sideline and really have no relation to the event.

I don't know what the other deleted posts on the thread were but i know mine was to point out the majority of what you listed already was catered for on the site...

I Did however have a problem with my post being deleted and spat sorted posted after mine

At no point did i say you or anyone else could or should not manufacture stickers..IMO the more choice you have the better...If you do start manufacture stickers to sell you have the same right as any of the pannier makers etc. but like every other vendor on the site it should be done through the vendors section.

Your post to most would just looked like someone going to start up a motorbike related sticker sideline and really have no relation to the event.
er... no. :confused:
not to me anyhow. :nenau
IMO the more choice you have the better...If you do start manufacture stickers to sell you have the same right as any of the pannier makers etc. but like every other vendor on the site it should be done through the vendors section.
more choice is always good. :thumb2
as for the vendors section - given the sheer size of the site now, maybe it was simply not seen / known about by Paddy?
give him a break - takes a while to get the hang of this place. :augie

:beerjug:

fair play to dakar

also handy hes going to the event

choice is good but hes also doing them at short notice too (fd stickers were sorted not long before that happened also)

er... no. :confused:
not to me anyhow. :nenau

more choice is always good. :thumb2
as for the vendors section - given the sheer size of the site now, maybe it was simply not seen / known about by Paddy?
give him a break - takes a while to get the hang of this place. :augie

:beerjug:

i hope to be purchasing your and Trevs products..and cheers to both for donating you're time ,effort,product etc :thumb2

Kiss my...

KissmyIrishAssSticker.jpg

Will I bring a few of these?:D

Back
Top Bottom