Start location for MMMMT.

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
The start point for the MMMMT will be café at the Maxol station at Coolshannagh, Monaghan.

The check-in will not open until 1pm and will close at 4pm.

Ravenbyrne and Spear-ruler (Brian & Geraldine) will be there to meet you and will give you your route sheets to the next checkpoint.

start.jpg

I have attached a Garmin waypoint below.

The co-ordinates are N54 15.529 W6 57.547

As you travel along the Monaghan bypass, you will come to a roundabout at the end where you could go right for Armagh, straight ahead for Derry or left for Monaghan Town. Take left and the station is 100m on your left. You can see the Maxol station from the roundabout.

:thumb2

Attachments

• Start.gdb
    158 bytes · Views: 186
Dan

have you got that on your 660 yet :D :p
it's been 4 mins........

Please note that I have edited the post above to include check-in opening and closing times. :thumb2

think i passed that on the way to cookstown in october :D

joch - told you itd be cav or monaghan :comfort

R188 and R194 woohoo

Do we need to bring euros , if so how much riding/drinking/eating are we going to do in the south
thanks
Jim

Do we need to bring euros , if so how much riding/drinking/eating are we going to do in the south
thanks
Jim

Yes you will be needing Euros Jim. :thumb2

Your credit/debit card should work in most ATM's so you should be alright. :)

thanks
Jim

There's an ATM at the Maxol station.

Sorry I can't be with youse guys on this weekend, looks like it'll be a good 'un :tears

Ride safe, have fun :thumb

Gonna be late..

I'm working in Dublin till three so don't think I'll make the 4 o clock curfew. Will the coordinates be posted up in the petrol station for late-comers?

I'm working in Dublin till three so don't think I'll make the 4 o clock curfew. Will the coordinates be posted up in the petrol station for late-comers?

Yes Cracker... Geraldine and I are manning the start point and we leave all the details that are require to find the location of the second check point.

Cheers,

Brian:aidan

Sticky buns would be nice too![/QUOTE]

sorry Cracker but your personal, private desires are.....:augie:augie well I think I need say no more

Back
Top Bottom