Walk up Cadair Idris

Looking like I am out of this. Mel has a Child Minding 80's night out planned :nenau all last minute in the village hall. Should be a really big night :augie Wheres me flares :D

Looking like I am out of this. Mel has a Child Minding 80's night out planned :nenau all last minute in the village hall. Should be a really big night :augie Wheres me flares :D

Flares???? Eighties ???? :blast

That was the sixties ... trust me ... I was there and had several sets :rob

You need jeans with tartan strips up the sides ...

I'll be along in the car aswell, cos I've got to go to East Mids on the Friday morning:(

Whats the long range weather looking like

What time are you likely to be there PW? I could be tempted to an overnight camp. Might even be able to get Dave to wander along for a beer or three (with his winnings from the bingo on the costa del chips) :hide

Weather looks good: http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/dayforecast.asp?zipcode=barmouth&day=6

ps Make sure sure sun roof is clamped down ... :augie:augie:augie:augie

I'm driving from East Midlands Airport and leaving about 2.pm so about 5pm I guess.

What time are you likely to be there PW? I could be tempted to an overnight camp. Might even be able to get Dave to wander along for a beer or three (with his winnings from the bingo on the costa del chips) :hide

Weather looks good: http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/dayforecast.asp?zipcode=barmouth&day=6

ps Make sure sure sun roof is clamped down ... :augie:augie:augie:augie

I'm back from the Costa now, jealousy will get you know where :augie

As far as I'm concerned it's still on and for 7.15, I'll run through the thread later a make a new list of name. :thumb

Names in the hat are:

Me
PW Cymru
Trangwales (maybe or part of the way:D)
Dennis
Yamonda1
Tina Trim (maybe)
Ronnie69

Camping are:

PW Cymru
Trangwales
Maybe me

Will keep an eye on the weather this week and see how it goes but looking good at the moment. I will also be in the car if anyone wants to leave anything in it. :thumb

Dave is the date still firm ? I don't want to miss it and I'm trying to get away next Tuesday riding to Spain & Portugal returning 16th April .... just in time :D

Peter

Just had a text from Peter and this is what it said

"I'll see you there, and I'll be buggered for sure, and in the car to give my arse a rest :-D"

Make of it what you will............:augie

:hide:D

Just texted Dennis, no reply yet but he has had a foot problem so he may be doubtfull.

I'm sure he'll post up shortly.

Just had a text from Peter and this is what it said

"I'll see you there, and I'll be buggered for sure, and in the car to give my arse a rest :-D"

Make of it what you will............:augie

:hide:D

Plans may!!! of changed. But may have to come up on the beastie Sat morning. Leaving Cardiff at say 4.30am, should make it by 0700 easy, just in time for a bacon butty. Will keep you posted, as they may revert back to normal! I really want to go as well :mad:

Plans may!!! of changed. But may have to come up on the beastie Sat morning. Leaving Cardiff at say 4.30am, should make it by 0700 easy, just in time for a bacon butty. Will keep you posted, as they may revert back to normal! I really want to go as well :mad:

Dave: Breakfast list :camping
PW Cymru 2 x bacon baps + mug of tea
Trangwales 1 x egg bap + mug of tea
Dennis 2 x bacon baps + mug of tea
Yamonda1 2 x bacon baps + mug of tea
Tina Trim (maybe) 2 x bacon baps + mug of tea
Ronnie69 2 x bacon baps + mug of tea
Allan 2 x bacon baps + mug of tea

Don't forget you have your reputation to consider ... :ChrisKelly
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:GoblinTeasmade.jpg

:hide

Dave: Breakfast list :camping
PW Cymru 2 x bacon baps + mug of tea
Trangwales 1 x egg bap + mug of tea
Dennis 2 x bacon baps + mug of tea
Yamonda1 2 x bacon baps + mug of tea
Tina Trim (maybe) 2 x bacon baps + mug of tea
Ronnie69 2 x bacon baps + mug of tea
Allan 2 x bacon baps + mug of tea

Don't forget you have your reputation to consider ... :ChrisKelly
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:GoblinTeasmade.jpg

:hide
Now the swing-om-meter is going in the right direction. Brown sauce with mine. :augie
I will know by Thursday night BTW

Now the swing-om-meter is going in the right direction. Brown sauce with mine. :augie
I will know by Thursday night BTW

Just in case you do decide to come along, do you want to put your kit in my car before I leave Friday morning, rather than lug it up on the bike.

Just in case you do decide to come along, do you want to put your kit in my car before I leave Friday morning, rather than lug it up on the bike.

Won't my flask of coffee be cold by the morning :D And if you think that I will leave my hipflask of rum with you, your sadly mistaken :jager

Cheers for the offer Paul, may take you up on that. (It will only be a my boots and things) You could take your chain and lock though, as mine is feckin heavy :thumb

Won't my flask of coffee be cold by the morning :D And if you think that I will leave my hipflask of rum with you, your sadly mistaken :jager

Cheers for the offer Paul, may take you up on that. (It will only be a my boots and things) You could take your chain and lock though, as mine is feckin heavy :thumb

I'll put a lock and chain in as well

Back
Top Bottom